This is Daron's fault.....

Started by thorhammer, January 23, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Now I have a pair of 12/0's; I think three constitutes being a collector, but for $150 I had to go. Found it has new base, three of the bars, clamp, two of the rings, brace kit, and was tickled to see a brand new SS and carbontex kit inside. I doubt these drags have one RPM on them. I'll replace the last two bars for ten bucks, and bam. I did install a new 50VSX handle I had laying around, quite grippy.

John

Tightlines667

Nice reel.

I like those handles too. 

A friend at a local reel repair shop gives me a great deal on those, so it is my standard large senator upgrade.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Great job brother......Now what else can we blame on daron  ::) ::)......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

reelrepair123

boy no stopping you john, your getting some arsenal there, there will be no fish that can escape you.  nice looking reel, use it in the best of health my friend

Shark Hunter

I'll take the Blame. :D
Spool that bad boy up with some straight Sufix Superior or Tritanium 100lb mono.
You'll be good for a 10 feet of Teeth and fins.
Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Wow John :o :o, you stole it for pocket change. I just paid $30 more than for a beat up 113H Lee Pro  >:( >:(....wanna trade ??  ;D ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

naw lol.

All, please note the two hammers on left I use for frame screws. Ya'll keep talking about scratching stuff with screwdrivers. Hammer is a lot faster and no slippage. Bit remember to grease.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

David Hall