Hello from South Florida!

Started by Paulieboy73, March 03, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulieboy73

Hello fellow fishing addicts lol, my name is Paul and I've been bending rods for over 30 yrs from the keys to West Palm Beach, I've started tinkering and modifying my reels about 3 years ago with ALOT of trial and error...man i wish i knew about this site! Anyways my weapons of choice are the Penn reels (older USA models) i do have a couple Avets but I love my Senator's...some tiburon frames with upgraded drag and bearings.....the stainless gears are my next investment. So thats my story looking forward to sharing whatever little knowledge i have as well as picking some up! Tight lines

STRIPER LOU

Welcome Paulie. Your in a good place!
..............Lou

sharkman

Benni3

Welcome paulie,,,your going love it ,,, great people here  ;D

broschro

conchydong

David Hall

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Paulieboy73

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

RowdyW

Paulie, you picked the right reel to tinker with. Wait till you see all that is available to modify your Senators. Just bring money  ;D   Welcome!               Rudy

Dominick

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on March 03, 2017, 03:20:02 PM
Welcome Paulie. Your in a good place!
..............Lou
Totally agree with Lou.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Paulie Boy!
Glad to have you.
Check out the Senator Board. Lots of Cool stuff there.
Life is Good!

Bill B

welcome paulie, good to have you here....post some pictures of your Tib builds we love to drool over them....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Tiddlerbasher

Bryan Young

Welcome Paul.  You have found the right place.  We have a great bunch of peeps here to help you along the way.  Don't hesitate to reach out if needed.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D