Cedros Sportfishing, August 31 to September 4, 2020 - CANCELLED!!!!!!

Started by alantani, August 14, 2019, 03:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

I just signed up for another 10 day.  I was only going once this year but with Cedros Sportfishing and Marlas Sportfishing (Puerto Vallarta) trips both being cancelled I have the vacation time and funds to go again!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Wally15

Darn!!!!! I'm supposed to be sitting in the ATL airport about now ready to board my flight to SD/CBX/Cedros. And the Vagabond and Miguel's. I even miss you turkeys!
At least we can't blame this cancellation on Covid. I'm having deep sea fishing withdrawal. I've only been out ONCE this year. And that was only a day trip in the GoM out of Mexico Beach, FL.
Oh well, the SoA is only a month away. Maybe I can survive until then. I had to cancel my SoA trip last year because my stepson had the bright idea of scheduling his wedding in the middle of my fishing trip. They didn't waste any time on the honeymoon either; they just had a baby boy two weeks ago.
I'm not missing this trip. Even if I die between now and then, I want to be cremated and you can scatter my ashes at Alijos. And I'll probably vote Democrat.  ;D
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Keta

A wedding is a better excuse than a major infection though Mike.  The smoke and a big order at work has been keeping me off the water this year.   
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Wally15

Quote from: Keta on August 29, 2020, 12:10:37 PM
A wedding is a better excuse than a major infection though Mike.  The smoke and a big order at work has been keeping me off the water this year.   
At least the "big order at work" is a good thing. The fires and smoke, not so much. Stay safe my friend. We'll wet a line together soon (I hope).
Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

the SOA trip is still on.  i'll be making phone calls really quick here. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!