TAKING ORDERS FOR FEBRUARY '21 N220XN TIBURON EXTRA NARROW NEWELL 200 SERIES KIT

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, September 11, 2019, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We are going to pick the N220XN kits up at Tiburon on 4/2, possibly earlier. If you ordered a kit, we would appreciate it if you would please send $125.70 to our PayPal account at rfpauly@aol.com. If you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice, that's no problem.

There are still a few kits available if anyone would like to order one.  If so please post your order here or send us a PM.

For more details about the kit, please see the previous N220XN post on this forum.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I do have a few kits left.  I just picked them up yesterday and I am going to begin shipping tomorrow.  Would you like one?

Thanks,

Randy

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

r8rs4lf

Got the kit a few days ago Randy. Thanks, can't wait to put it together.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: r8rs4lf on March 30, 2020, 01:53:55 PM
Got the kit a few days ago Randy. Thanks, can't wait to put it together.

Thank you for letting me know Alex.  I really appreciate your business.

Squiggy

I'd like to get one of these kits, are they still available? Thanks!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I do have one kit left and I have to sell it with the customer Rod clamp kit the Tiburon produced specifically for these kits.  they cannot use the standard Tiburon Rod clamp set up because the bulge at the bottom of the right side plate is in the way. The kit is $120. My cost on the rod clamp kit is $35 and I would be happy to sell it at that price. Shipping would be $5.70 for USPS first class parcel with tracking.  If that works for you, please let me know. I accept Zelle, Venmo and PayPal. 

Squiggy

Sure, I can do that. Gives me options to mount it on different rods. I'll send payment via Venmo.

Thanks!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Mike.  I appreciate your business.  I love making the sale but it always makes me a little bit sad to see the last one go.

Squiggy

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 29, 2020, 07:24:41 AM
Thank you Mike.  I appreciate your business.  I love making the sale but it always makes me a little bit sad to see the last one go.

I'll take real good care of it! Thanks again!

kcc225

Are they still available? I'd like to get one of these kits, Thanks!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: kcc225 on May 04, 2020, 12:32:00 AM
Are they still available? I'd like to get one of these kits, Thanks!!

Thank you for your interest. I'm sorry to say that they are sold out. If enough people express interest, we may be able to run them again later this year.  Would you like me to put your name on the list for one?

kcc225