Starfire, Monday July 13th, 2020 - FULL!!!!!!!!

Started by alantani, June 09, 2020, 09:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Snuck out of work today with Jose Cuervo for a crab combo trip on the hulicat. The wife and I are dying for some fresh crab.
And who should show up and win the derby. Just our own chief in residence. Mr A.T. Himself. And after schooling us all on the finer art of rock fishing he appears to be the winner with only two fish left in contention he remains the big fish of the day.

pjstevko

Quote from: David Hall on June 12, 2020, 07:44:30 PM
Snuck out of work today with Jose Cuervo for a crab combo trip on the hulicat. The wife and I are dying for some fresh crab.
And who should show up and win the derby. Just our own chief in residence. Mr A.T. Himself. And after schooling us all on the finer art of rock fishing he appears to be the winner with only two fish left in contention he remains the big fish of the day.

AWESOME!!!!!!

oc1

I guess the guy really can sleep any place and at any time he wants.
-steve

jgp12000

Sounds like a fun time hope you take pics of the catch and faces to match up with who's who on here.Don't catch em all !
James

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on June 10, 2020, 10:31:26 PM
Thanks Alan,

Abrasion Resistance...

Not a problem, I hang around Dominick enough :o

Wayne

Hey...I'm not that abrasive, I just rub you the wrong way.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

pjstevko

What's the plan for Sundays night dinner?

I'd be willing to grill up a couple tri tips if we're cooking at the clubhouse?

alantani

we have two webers and the oven inside the house.  i was thinking about a bunch of burgers, maybe a keg of 805 from firestone, and who knows what else.  khanh has catering experience, so i will be checking in with him.  and tim cooks alot.  pretty much good with anything. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JoseCuervo

So, good ohana company, a possible kegger, BBQ, camping in the yard, deeper water cod fishing!, fresh fish, maybe some more partying... I believe I like the sound of that kind of a weekend.  8) I doubt my doctor does, though.

:o

El Pescador

Quote from: jgp12000 on June 14, 2020, 12:03:06 AM
Sounds like a fun time hope you take pics of the catch and faces to match up with who's who on here...!

jgp12000!!!!

Excellent idea, and I'll run with it and photograph everyone on this trip, assuming they agree to have their mug in a photo.

BUTT beware, When Big Tim is on the trip, somehow, and I can't explain it, Big Tim ends up in a third of all photo!!!!!

If you like Big Tim, you will see ALOT of him on the fishing trip posting.

BTW, if you are comfortable, please post your name,

Your roving photographer!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Alto Mare

I wish I could have gotten on a plane, too many appointments coming my way lately.

Have fun gentlemen, Wayne take lots of pics!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

You're time will come, Sal... and I hope we can go together when that time is right. ;)
Keep it up, Ohana!
Dom

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Neilman

Just a thot:  three of us will carpool down the coast from Vallejo to Pacifica to Montery to Morro Bay.  Maybe put together a fun road trip mix.  Recommendations?  Open to all genres.  Maybe start off with Lil Nax X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus in Old Time Road.  The video cracks me up!  Hopefully it's ok to post this link up(?) 

- Neil

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

I must say that I'm super excited for this trip  ;D I'll be ready for a few days off and some fishical therapy by then......