News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I have been in communication with Sal's wife, Kathy.  She has given me permission to pass on the information regarding Sal's cancer.  He was hospitalized last month and now has been moved to the intensive care Unit.  Kathy asked that we all send prayers his way.  She is trying to remain positive but it is difficult given the present Covid-19 problem, especially in the hospital.  She said "Navigating cancer was already difficult, but navigating it, in the middle of a pandemic, is even worse."  So despite trying to remain positive I can tell she is devastated.  I am just as devastated by this turn of events.  Let's get those prayers going I believe it helps.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

OK, thanks Dominick --

On it now.  Will keep on with the prayerful support for all involved.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

conchydong

Wow, so sorry to hear this.  I, along with the rest of the Ohana will pray for his recovery.
I am tired of all of this bad news but we all must stay optimistic.

Bryan Young

Thank you Dominick. 

I've been in communication with Cathy as well, but respecting their privacy and keeping it to myself.  I'm crying inside.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 for Sal and his family. 

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kjdunne

I'm a newcomer here and already felt his friendship and willingness to help others.  He and his family are in my prayers.

Kal

steelfish

sending prayers to my amigo and compadre Sal, hold on amigo !!

The Baja Guy

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Midway Tommy

Sad, sad news! :'( Sal is really one of the a good guys! Pray hard and often!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Bill B

My heart is heavy with this news.  Sal is a class act and shouldn't be going through this.  My prayers for Sal and Cathy will be on going.

I'm really getting tired of 2020.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jurelometer

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on September 11, 2020, 02:12:30 AM
My heart is heavy with this news.  Sal is a class act and shouldn't be going through this.  My prayers for Sal and Cathy will be on going.

I'm really getting tired of 2020.  Bill

My sediments exactly.

My thoughts are with Sal and his family.

-Dave

reelrepair123

i have been in contact with cathy also,  so damn sad such a fantastic fellow has to be struck down with this, sal and everyone else with this curse , we all pray for a cure for all , god bless them and heal them.   harryk

pjstevko

I'm sending thoughts and prayers for Sal and his family!

Maxed Out

Praying for our good friend and the family as well. Hang in there Sal, we love you buddy !

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

I'm praying for uncle sal,,,,,he is very strong man and determination to fix everything,,,,so just stay positive.

borchcl

My heart hurts for them. Prayer sent.
Charlie