News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanMachine

Hang in there Sal Our prayers are with you and your Ohana!

jigmaster501

broadway

There is no finer out there than Sal.  He's done a ton for each and every member at one time or another not to mention, collectively tutored us all how to get things done and done right  with our beloved Penn reels. His generosity, kindness, and friendship have touch me more than once.
Hang in there, Sal.
Cathy, Please let Sal know that when he gets out of the hospital (old) Dominick will show up at his house with cheesesteaks from Dalessandros donning nothing but his pink speedo. (Guarantee a chuckle)
Thanks for taking such good care of our friend.
Best to you and the family,
Dom

Alto Mare

Hello. This is Cathy, Sal's wife. I hope I am leaving this message in the correct place? I wanted to thank you all for your well-wishes (on behalf of Sal) and let you know that I am going to read your messages to him, when I get to the hospital today! How blessed we are to have such a wonderfully supportive community, as this! Wishing you all the best, Cathy & family
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

reelrepair123

thank you  cathy,   yes, let sal know how much he is missed and loved by all of us, we are all praying for sal,  harry kircher

Mjg378

Yep. Let Sal know we're thinking about him. 
Mike Grosman
Memphis TN

Shark Hunter

I wish you and your Family only the Very Best Sal.
You are like a Brother to me and you have many more on this great site.
Hang Tough Pal. We are with you and you are in our prayers,
Daron
Life is Good!

Darin Crofton

Sal, I've been praying for you daily since this first started and know your in God's hands!
I know you're a fighter and won't give up, but know you have many out here fighting
for you as well. God bless you brother! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

happyhooker

Thanks, Dom, for info.  Sal will be my "primary interest" in the "Bless those in need" part of my prayers.

Frank

alantani

cathy, thanks for checking in.  please tell him we miss him!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Cathy - I miei occhi piangono e il mio cuore sanguina :'(

coastal_dan

Sal, Kathy and family - You are all in our hearts and prayers.  Sal, you are a beacon of goodness for all of us so we are sending those feelings back to you.  We are looking forward to a warm fire in your back room and some red wine when this is over.  Sending you a strong firm handshake and the clinck of a glass.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Dominick

Kathy, thanks for checking in and letting us know that Sal will hear the rally cry from the members of this site.  They all truly love and respect him.  Sal we are cheering and praying for you my friend.  You can beat this.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 12, 2020, 05:29:40 PM
Hello. This is Cathy, Sal's wife. I hope I am leaving this message in the correct place? I wanted to thank you all for your well-wishes (on behalf of Sal) and let you know that I am going to read your messages to him, when I get to the hospital today! How blessed we are to have such a wonderfully supportive community, as this! Wishing you all the best, Cathy & family
Cathy you're my hero,,,,,,because of how good you take care of "uncle sal" thank you very much for what you do!!!!!

milne

Big Hugs Cathy.......
Everyone here is sending huge Ohana Love and best wished Sal's way......
There's a huge Battle for Sal to win here, I know he can, we all know he can.........
Prayers to you and your family..........

Col