The List - SOA 8 day, October 4-12, Alan Tani chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Quote from: alantani on October 02, 2022, 05:40:28 AMChief is in the house!!!

Lock up your daughter
 Lock up your wife
 Lock up your back door
 Run for your life

The man is back in town
 So don't you mess around
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

stoked4fishin

Have a safe and productive trip guys!  For sure you'll have fun!

Wally15

I'm finally packed. Heading to ATL at 5:30 EDT. Not looking forward to Monday morning ATL rush hour traffic. 11:00 departure, 12:30 arrival SAN on Delta flt DL2507
Rooming with Bill Karr at the Sea Harbor.
Looking forward to sharing a rail with everyone again.
On a positive note, my garage that burned in June is essentially completely rebuilt. The garage door gets installed tomorrow!
Safe travels!
Mike Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Brewcrafter

Coming up on pre-trip: best wishes for everyone that has major travel involved.  Wishing everyone best of luck and smooth travels! Be safe and have a good trip! - john

Bill B

Well I think I have everything in one place, just need to figure out how to pack.  I guess this would the 36 hrs weapons pre load out.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

El Pescador

I stopped by Alan's today, and MAN O'MAN what a party going on at the winding station!!!!

Dominick and I did a run to Alan's to pick up my fish from THE Ted, Ron, and Wayne's recent Northwest Washington state trip.   THANK YOU Ron for keeping my catch cold, and processed, I do appreciate it very much.

But what an assortment of charterers!!!!

From Left to Right,

Bryan, Alan, Lee and Dominick

This time, let's add Ron to the photo!!!!

Same count down, left to right:   Alan, Bryan, Ron, Lee and Dominick!!!!

I hand the phone to Ron for this photo!!!

Alan, Wayne, Bryan, Lee and Dominick!!!   

Man we shared lots of laughter and jokes, while Alan was at the winding station getting reels ready for the upcoming SOA trip.

A few items at the Winding Table that MIGHT catch your attention!!!!

All of you guys going have a GREAT and Productive trip on the SOA!!!!  AND Posts lots of photos, I won't be there.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

scrinch

Drove down to Temecula today to pick up a reel and lend support to Eric. They got bad news... the big C. Hopefully they figure this out and the news gets better when we're at sea.

Keta

Quote from: scrinch on October 03, 2022, 02:51:11 AMDrove down to Temecula today to pick up a reel and lend support to Eric. They got bad news... the big C. Hopefully they figure this out and the news gets better when we're at sea.

!!!! :0( !!!!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jim Fujitani

Dominick

I'm going to stop getting my picture taken.. I am looking too old in photos.   :'(   Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Hardy Boy

Todd

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

alantani