For Sale $64.99 ea: 416 Stainless Steel Heat Treated 4:1 Gear Set for PENN 113H

Started by Black Pearl, January 22, 2013, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Now you can order this item or other parts I offer online. Please go to http://mkt.com/pro-challenger-llc and place your order.

Hi all,

I have decided to go with the USA 416 grade stainless steel heat treated for this gear set. Since I do not really want to burn a hole in anyone's pocket, and I want everyone to have a high quality material gear for our beloved PENN 113H, I will be able to sell this SUS 316 gear set for $59.99 (shipping is included) when it is ready. I will offer this price to Alan Tani's website USA member only. For outside USA member, the price will be $59.99 each + actually shipping by USPS First Class International in an order + $1.00 each for PayPal service fee.

Finally, I just want to make a point that I am not looking for to make a whole lot of money from this gear set. I do it because I know it is a right thing to do (not everyone can afford a $80.00 or $90.00 high quality SUS 316 gear set).

I will have few pictures ready in a week or two.

By the way, this gear set is made in Taiwan.

If you have any questions, you can drop me an IM.

I accept credit card by phone (561-568-3980), check or PayPal. Please PM or email to us at sales@prochallenger.com to order. Please let us know the state where the package will be shipped to. There is 6% sales tax for FL customer.

Anyone can also order or purchase (in person) this gear set at following dealers:

1.) Mystic Reel Parts (https://www.mysticparts.com/Custom/ProChallenger/P316113H401.aspx)
2.) Smooth Drag (http://smoothdrag.com/gear_sets.html)
3.) Brian's Fishing Supply in Honolulu, HI (tel: 808-596-8344)
4.) Gregg Chow chowderpuff7@yahoo.com
5.) J. Hara Store in Honolulu, HI (tel: 808-737-7702)

Thanks,
--Alan

Latest Updated!!!!!!!
05/22/2013

The gear sets are here......

05/17/2013
Hi all,

I am really sorry this 113H gear set project taking a little longer, but it is worth.  

To prepare all you guys' orders, I have complied the following order list per member. I would like to gather all necessary info to process your order when it is here next week.

Please if you all don't mind to drop me an email to sales@prochallenger.com with your preference method to pay for your order.

1.) you would like to pay via PayPal. Please provide me your PayPal account id. Please provide your mailing address in the email.
2.) you would like to pay by phone, please call me at 561-568-3980. Please provide your mailing address in the email.
3.) you would like to pay by personal check, please make the check payable to "PRO Challenger" and send to 1128 Royal Palm Beach Blvd, Suite #398, Royal Palm Beach, FL. 33411. Please include your mailing address in the email.
4.) Don't forget to include your Alan Tani website's username in the email, so I know who is who.
5.) I will reply an email with your order total amount.

03/18/2013

Uploaded few pictures of the gear set.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

john2244

Jimmer

What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

TomT

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

thanks for all the work on this.  i will move it to the "for sale" section pretty soon.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

suitekids

rjones

I would like to reserve one set (jacksonville, fl)

do you have your sights on any other gear sets like 500's?
Rob

Black Pearl

Quote from: rjones on January 23, 2013, 10:51:59 AM
I would like to reserve one set (jacksonville, fl)

do you have your sights on any other gear sets like 500's?

Hi Rob,

I did have a quick chat with Alan T about what gear set I should do next. The following is the wishlist.

1.) Accurate 665
2.) JigMaster 500
3.) PENN 114H
4.) Open suggestions (PENN 112H)

After the 113H is settled, I will start the next one.

Please note that all gear set will be made in 316 grade stainless steel.

I want to know what Alan Tani member's has in mind.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

i want 2 sets (Los Angeles CA) and maybe you can add this to the list 112H. also a 3.25:1 for the 113H. thanks!

Jimmer

Wish list : 112H , 500                                                                                                                                                                                                   
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Black Pearl

Quote from: Jimmer on January 23, 2013, 04:33:02 PM
Wish list : 112H , 500                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Hi,

They are on the list.  :)

p-deverett

Black Pearl

Quote from: p-deverett on January 23, 2013, 11:20:21 PM
I'd like one set, will you mail to New Zealand?
Thanks
Peter
Hi Peter,

No problem.
For outside USA member, the price will be $48.00 each + actually shipping by USPS First Class International in an order + $1.00 each for PayPal service fee.

Thanks,
--Alan