For Sale $64.99 ea: 416 Stainless Steel Heat Treated 4:1 Gear Set for PENN 113H

Started by Black Pearl, January 22, 2013, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franky

Taily

Recieved the paypal request and made the payment.

Thanks again Alan for the trouble you've gone to with these!

Regards,

Dave.
Nunc est bibendum....

seaeagle2

I was just thinking, "I haven't gotten an invoice yet" so I went to check my email one more time and there it was!
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Black Pearl

Hi guys,

Some members already received their gear set. If anyone has any suggestions or opinions, please post it here.

Thank you for everything to all you guys....

Thanks,
--Alan

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Mandelstam

Oh my, oh my... My first tank is waiting for its nice new shiny gears... :) Can't wait!
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Cone

I received my gears today. Thanks for the great service and quality product.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Joel.B

I am holding my gears now. WOW!!  These things look amazing!! 

dobrobill

Gears are very, very nice...SSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEETTTTT  Thanks

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

ShoreKasterHI

Received my gears in the mail today. Looks very good! Now i just got to install them. Thanks

franky

I just installed a set in a broadbill 113HLW....Nice....Extremely Smooth....Shiny Too  :)

Black Pearl

Quote from: franky on May 29, 2013, 12:49:52 AM
I just installed a set in a broadbill 113HLW....Nice....Extremely Smooth....Shiny Too  :)

316 SUS gives that kind of shine.

BMITCH

Yeah, these were so nice and shiny I put them on a chain and hung them around my neck  ;D
luck is the residue of design.

Bryan Young

Thanks Alan.

Hey guys, did you notice the gear sets available on eBay?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D