Greetings fron Northern Virginia

Started by Creed, February 18, 2013, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creed

I'm a transplant from Southern California, missing long range trips, now plying the waters of the Chesapeake Bay.  Ive always enjoyed Alan's reel tutorials on other boards and just learned of this site.  Look forward to contributing as I get my gear ready for the Spring striper season.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Welcome to Alan's place!
I used to live in the San Diego area and now that I'm four hours from the ocean and 11 hours from San Diego, my favorite fishing is saltwater. :-\  Go figure.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bryan Young

Welcome Creed,

I hear what you are saying.  I grew up being able to walk to the ocean with rod and/or board in hand, in shorts and t-shirt.  Now I need to drive for 45 minutes and the water is too cold to go in without a wetsuit...a thick wetsuit.

Have fun here and glad to have you.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Cone

Welcome we look forward to hearing from you. Bryan, I like the new avatar! Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Irish Jigger

Bill B

Welcome from a Sacramento Delta transplant from Riverside County, via Ventura County
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Quote from: Cone on February 19, 2013, 05:15:30 AM
Welcome we look forward to hearing from you. Bryan, I like the new avatar! Bob
That's because I took it.   ;)  He's holding the Tank.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

UK Ron

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

kamuwela

Creed