hello please help

Started by alcal, March 28, 2013, 12:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcal

Hi all,

new on here and was hoping someone could point me to a tutorial for servicing a pair of Shimano Tekota 600LC's. Thanks

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta,  where you from? and what do you like to fish for?
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

alcal

Thanks Guys,

I am live in Mill Valley, Marin Co, and fish salmon, tuna, and rock fish. Can't wait to get out for some salmon on the 5th opener and will be working on the boat and gear till then. First time take one of these reels apart but here goes. Thanks again.

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Hello and welcome from San Mateo, CA.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

saltydog

Welcome from Texas.
William
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Alto Mare

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

here are the carbontex prices http://www.smoothdrag.com/Carbontex_Retail_Prices_6_2012-1sheet.html and here is the ordering info.  http://smoothdrag.com/  please let us know if you have any problems.   
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...