alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial WTB CHEAP SENATOR 6/0
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
June 17, 2019, 11:21:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB CHEAP SENATOR 6/0  (Read 15617 times)
pcde123

« on: May 14, 2013, 08:18:58 PM »

des anyone have a penn senator 6/0 that they dont use? if your not planing on using it can you donate it to me, im looking for a sneator but i am only a highschooler, i dont really have the money, ill pay for shipping, or can you give me a LOW price?
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 11:37:37 PM »

ah, that answered that question!  paul, send me an e-mail with your address and i will hobble something together for you!  and guys, if anyone has an old beat up 114hl, i could use some of the guts, the more beat up the better!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 06:07:00 AM »

I could help if it was a 113H but I'll check to see what I have.  I do have a pile of SS 114H dogs.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
Joel.B
Firearms Group

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 06:47:27 AM »

I have black 6/0, not a 114hl

Alan it is yours if it will work, it is in nice shape save for brassing on bars...drags look new....
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14:46 AM »

joel, that would be great.  paul, we have a grinder for you.  when it arrives, i am going to hotrod it and ship it out. 

Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 06:29:28 AM »

I'll donate a SS 15-114 if you are putting in a SS gear sleeve.  The parts should be cut today....I hope.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
Joel.B
Firearms Group

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 05:22:17 PM »

should be at Alan's tomorrow
Cone
Firearms Group

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 12:41:52 PM »

Alan, I have a brass main gear and pinion. I also have a stand (no clamp) and some posts if you need them.
I also have a chrome spool. Bob

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD
pcde123

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 05:46:49 PM »

oh my, thank you so much!!!! i never thought there was such a kind community on this website, never would have imagined this, ill make sure to post pics of the fish/sharks that i catch, EXCITED
Nessie Hunter
Firearms Group

Hesperia, Ca 92345

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »

Cry 
Sorry all my Penn's & Penn parts are gone............

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »

i'm going to try to put it together today. 

Mandelstam

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 12:27:24 PM »

If someone asks me why I love this site so much I'm just going to give him the link to this thread.

And Paul, I hope you go and catch a big one with that reel and then tells us all about it. And when you have kids of your own you'll pass it on. Smiley

“Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead.” - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea
Alto Mare

Southeastern Pennsylvania

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »

Karl, I'm not disagreeing with you, but good things happen everyday on this site, not just on this thread Wink

Pcde mentioned that he wants to cartch some sharks, send that reel to me so I could double dog that baby Grin.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
Mandelstam

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 01:14:25 PM »

Karl, I'm not disagreeing with you, but good things happen everyday on this site, not just on this thread Wink
X2

Pcde mentioned that he wants to cartch some sharks, send that reel to me so I could double dog that baby Grin.
X2

“Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead.” - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 01:17:21 PM »

he needs it before the end of the week, so there will likely not be time.  we still have my father-in-laws funeral services to prepare for, coming up this saturday.  i've taken some time off work, so i will have time to get a few things done. 

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: