PENN Fathom SD 4.8:1 ratio SS Gear Set.

Started by Black Pearl, October 21, 2013, 09:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

The samples testing are done. Everything went very good, and we were please.

We have started a second production for this Fathom 4.8:1 gear set. The price is $59.99 + $3.09 for shipping (first set, afterward it is $1.00 per set) within the US (outside of the US order, please send an email for shipping cost inquiry).

Please note that this is a limited quantity production run only.

It will be available for shipping on first week of September 2019. The pre-pay order price is $54.99 + $3.09 for shipping (for the first set, afterward $1.00 per set)within the US (outside of the US order, please send an email for shipping cost inquiry).

To place your pre-pay order, please send an email to sales@prochallenger.com with title "Fathom 4.8 gear set" and include the following items. An invoice will be sent via PayPal.

1.) Full name
2.) Mailing address
3.) Order quantity

Got questions Huh? Huh? Please call 561-568-3980.

LIMITED QUANTITY available

This kit will include the following parts in all stainless steel material. It will fit the original Fathom CF drag and metal washers. The ratio will be 4.8:1.

1.) Stainless steel main gear.
2.) Stainless steel pinion gear.

Thanks,
--Alan

john2244

Black Pearl

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

conchydong

Alan, I will take one set for now. Perhaps another in the future.

Scott

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

These 20 sets will be available for shipping on first week of Dec. There are 2 more sets left out of these 20 sets.

Black Pearl

The first 20 Fathom kits will be ready for shipping on 12/5.

Please send me your email address for the invoice to be sent via PayPal.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Keta

Nice!

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Alan, those guys could do anything, beautiful work.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Attention:

If you receive your order which includes the yoke, please note that that yoke will not be able to fit on the pinion gear. I will send out the replacement yoke in couple weeks.

The yoke is little too thick to fit in the pinion. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Updated......

A replacement SS yoke has been shipped out. This yoke should fit on the pinion very nicely.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
--Alan

Keta

I haven't fished it yet but the instillation was quick and the gears look and feel good.  Alan comes through again.

Mark Twain