Ready For My 12/0

Started by Chris Gatorfan, February 20, 2014, 05:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Gatorfan

Well Daron here is the reel that I got to match up with that beautiful 12/0 you so graciously let me buy off of you. I think it will make for a beautiful pair.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Is the Gimbal straight on it? My wife bought me one of those for Christmas a while back. I had to heat the gimbal with a torch and turn it straight. Also, Make sure those rollers are free. Two of mine were over tightened. That 12/0 left here Tuesday 2 day priority. You should have it tomorrow. ;)

Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Yes the Gimbal is straight the rod is beautiful and in perfect working order...The pics didn't do it justice. Even my Fiancee was awed by it...It is a 130-160 class should hold up well.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

I have the same one, just in red.
Life is Good!

Topshot

Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

Okiaya 130 to 160 lb. Chris G's is called the Beast.
Mine is 160 to 200lb. they Call it the Big Nasty ;)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OKIAYA-COMPOSIT-160-200LB-THE-BIG-NASTY-SALTWATER-BIG-GAME-ROLLER-ROD-/201035826093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eceab43ad
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

I really like the fact that they value their rods enough that you get a Rod Personalized rod sleeve for it...Show me they care about there product
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.