Surfmaster 150

Started by Shark Hunter, March 04, 2014, 10:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryk3616

thank  you  sal and tom,  i try

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 09, 2014, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: Irish Jigger on March 08, 2014, 10:45:15 PM
Great to see Harry coming to the rescue here.
You will have it sorted soOn and then move on to another challenge ;D
x2
You're a good man Harry, but I already knew that ;)
That is an understatement. Harry is Awesome! ;) Another Rock! of this site. ;)
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Ok,
I'm getting my Surfmaster collection all together. I have a 100, 150, 200 and 250. I am learning as I go here and need a little wisdom on the Frames and drags, Do all the Surfmasters use the same sleeve? What about the drags, Do they all use 6-60's? If the sleeve is the same, I'm sure the drag washers are too.
Now, to the Tib's. P-20 for the 250, P-16 for the 100, P-15 for the 150 and P-10 for the 200. Correct?
The 150 seems like the hardest reel to obtain in this line up. I already bought the Tiburon frame for it, so I hope I got this right. Chowderpuff had a 150 red frame, so I jumped on it. Seems like the last piece of the puzzle to me. ;) On Tiburon's site, they list the P-10 as a fit for the Surfmaster 155L? What the ?
They sure make it easy. ::)
Life is Good!

Keta

The 155L is a Beachmaster.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

That was my point Lee. Even Gregg had the P-15 frame listing as fitting a Beachmaster 150 and Squidder 145L.
It makes it a little harder to figure out when The Manufacturer and Seller Don't clearly state what the frames fit. Sal Confirmed the P-15 is for the Surfmaster 150. That was my main concern.
I just didn't want to end up with the wrong frame.
Life is Good!

Keta

If it fits a Squidder 145 it is the right frame.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

I'm not a walking encyclopedia of Penn facts like You are Lee! ;) I'm working on it. ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

I'm just a few steps ahead of you on this one.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

More than a few steps. More like a couple miles! So, do all the Surfmasters use the same sleeve?
Life is Good!

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 13, 2014, 05:06:26 AM
More than a few steps. More like a couple miles! So, do all the Surfmasters use the same sleeve?

The 100, 150 and 200 do and I think the 250 does too, all 4 use the same 5-60 main gear.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!