Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unutt

And a few pro and black max's for the mix. About half of them can be seen in the picture.  Most of the 1600s and half the 3600s are on the top shelf.  The rest of the 3600s, and the 5600s are on the 2nd shelf.  Below that are shimano's, daiwa's, penn's, etc.  Reels with gator grips are those I use.  When I bought the display case, I could line them up on their seats with room to spare.  As time went by, I had to stand them on the side plates.  Then everything else got demoted [moved down] one shelf.  I do not consider this to be a collection.  They are all just waiting their turn.

I keep saying I am done, and then I find another one that needs to be rescued and revived.
So many reels, so little time.

wallacewt

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on July 28, 2014, 11:27:49 PM
crikey!
Double crikey.  It must be done with mirrors.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Unutt

There is a mirror in the back.  There are actually only about 145 of the pro and black max's between all 4 sizes. About half are 1600s.  It does look like more due to the mirror.

Unutt

Looks like I won another 1600 on eBay just now.  Make it 146.  I have enough parts to assemble another 7 or 8 3600s if I could find spools. 

Shark Hunter

I need to get a Mirrored Cabinet! ;)
Life is Good!

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 29, 2014, 02:28:59 AM
I need to get a Mirrored Cabinet! ;)

If you do, Mr. Shark, it'll be so dazzling that everyone will have to wear sunglasses, like in the Emerald City.   8)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Unutt

Another try without the mirror.  You are right.  It does not look like so many without the mirror.  I guess I need to get busy.  There are a few on the boat.

redsetta

QuoteIt does not look like so many without the mirror.
Hmm, don't know about that! ;) ;D
Great shot Unutt - thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

doradoben

WOW!! About enough for 10 lifetimes of fishing hard.

Shark Hunter

Aiala,
You are too kind. The problem is with all my Hobbies. I have no place for a Giant Cabinet. I need to make room for the Emerald City! ;)
Life is Good!

mhc

I've always wondered why the PM1600s were harder to find - I think I know now  ;D
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

wallacewt

ok nutsy
tell us the pros and cons of each model
       good and bad
you may be able to take over the mantle from
ken-d or sal
we,ll leave mr whiz out.
cheers mate

Alto Mare

WOW!!!...only another 9 1/2 rows and you'll have one for everyday. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marcq

Man. you'll never run out of parts that's for sure  :o

Nice collection  8)

Marc..