Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Not much of a collection yet...But a little Ol' Skool

1984 Daiwa SLT30 that was my first reel service & 112H that I put SS 5:1 gears, 5+1 drags, 349 handle, SS sleeve and AR dog...My first mod
And a few New School reels to fish with

My wife says it wont be long until the garage bench has reel parts all over it ;D ;D ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: Big Tim on April 10, 2014, 01:23:13 AM
Not much of a collection yet...But a little Ol' Skool
I don't know, it looks pretty darn nice to me. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: Big Tim on April 10, 2014, 01:23:13 AM

My wife says it wont be long until the garage bench has reel parts all over it ;D ;D ;D
And that's a good thing ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

OldSchool

Nice stuff Tim, what make and model are the two black reels you have.

Keta

They look like Avet HX reels.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Keta

When I get back from the coast I'll take photos of my Senators, Internationals, Avets, Shimano's, ABU's and my antique reels.

My Jigmasters, Surfmasters and Silver Beach reels.  The one on the top right is a cherry 99 and the pride of my collection.

My 349's  The one on the upper right is a LH reel, the one on the rod and below it have Newell aluminum spools (thanks for the last spool John), SS 113H gear sleeves, SS AR dogs, Penn 501 crossbars and 7+1 drag stacks.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Here we Go! lets see some more of your guys collections! You are holding out on me! ;D
Looking good Lee! ;)
Life is Good!

Big Tim

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 11, 2014, 09:07:22 PM
Here we Go! lets see some more of your guys collections! You are holding out on me! ;D
Looking good Lee! ;)

Does it have to be reels and rods or is fishing related ok as well???

Tim

The best part of this collection is everything was made in California...I know...I'm sick

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Hey Tim I love those old lures.  Thanks for sharing them with us.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

OldSchool

Thats an impressive lure collection.

Big Tim

Thank you guys for the nice comments. As you all know collecting is a labor of love. I had a very nice Texas & Florida lure collection as well, but sold all of those to fuel more interests...Now old reels??? I just can't get away from that kind of stuff. My wife says there are far worse things in life than me collecting and tinkering with old items ;D ;D ;D  I told her she was right and that she is getting old!!!

Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Big Tim on April 13, 2014, 09:40:39 PM
...I told her she was right and that she is getting old!!!

;D;D;D

Dominick

Quote from: Mel B on April 13, 2014, 10:32:33 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on April 13, 2014, 09:40:39 PM
...I told her she was right and that she is getting old!!!

;D;D;D

Mel, your emoticon stutters...  ;D  ;D  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.