Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Started by Reel 224, November 26, 2014, 05:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

To all of those who will be celebrating Thanksgiving this year "Happy Thanksgiving". Please remember our troops and pray for there safe return to there homes. God bless and be safe

Joe & Ruth
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Doug

Happy Thanksgiving to all ,enjoy the day and remember our troops   Doug

BMITCH

Happy thanksgiving to all. Be safe out there
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Bryan Young

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I am thankful for each person on board.  It's amazing how this concept of sharing information has grown to what our site is today.

Like Alan, I'll be working this weekend as well.  But one benefit is I can bring the kids in tow.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Happy Turkey Day! Everyone! I took a couple days off to Savor it for a change. ;)
I have spent time away from home in the Service and you don't realize how much you miss the simple things. God Bless our troops!  ;D
Life is Good!

joel8080

We wish all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Joel & Luz
Oceanside,California

Tightlines667

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

harryk3616

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 26, 2014, 10:17:25 PM
Happy Turkey Day! Everyone! I took a couple days off to Savor it for a change. ;)
I have spent time away from home in the Service and you don't realize how much you miss the simple things. God Bless our troops! ;)
amen to that daron

Shark Hunter

Harry,
I wish you were home for Thanksgiving. You make the best of it Buddy! We are all rooting for you! ;D
I only wish the best to you and your family! ;)
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Harry

I keep reading that you are still in the hospital. When the Hell are you coming home??

I know you are in the wrong place but have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

CaptainRMF

Wishing everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving ! ;D
Richy aka CaptainRMF

broadway

Happy Thanksgiving to the best crew in the world!
Harry, you get feeling better... we miss you being at home in the workshop ...where you're at your best. ;)
Enjoy the day my friends,
Dom