Main Menu

more snow

Started by Alto Mare, February 14, 2015, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

hi sal, how are you doing this fine day?   batten down the hatches, more snow heading our way, take care my friend

Thank you Harry, I have the fire on, the wood stocked... let it snow ;D

We're not supposed to get much, although it started an hour ago and I already see over an inch :-\.
I'm worried about my daughter up in Boston, I just got off the phone, she said they removed a 9 foot diameter icicle from the corner of her building.
Tomorrow high here will be 16, stay warm up there my friend.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

harryk3616

right now they are calling for 4 - 8 in. with blizzard conditions. my daughter leaves for puerto rico 9am. tomorrow from jfk,   my son is in new hampshire, not far from boston where your daughter is,  boy boston dosen't need any more snow. , as long as we don't lose power we'll be ok,

Keta

We will take all of the snow you can spare.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

HOLEINTHEWATER

we need more snow and rain, here in Arizona. It been in 70's + . I spent this morning spraying an acre of weeds.

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

wallacewt

just watched boston and new york on the aussie news,not good

MarkT

It's been in the 80's here all week. Makes for a nice Valentine's Day!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Big Tim

CAN YOU SEND SOME OF THAT SNOW OUR WAY PLEASE  ;D ;D ;D Went fishing this morning and I think we were all done when it 75 and no breeze...No fish, but no work...I call that AOK

BMITCH

Yeah, just drove down the NY thruway. Nice ride for a snowmobile. Was coming down at a good rate up towards Woodstock and pretty much the whole way home. Usually takes an hour 45 this took 2&1/2. Not horrible but a couple of adult beverages WILL be on the menu tonight.
luck is the residue of design.

harryk3616

i was thinking of you bob also, i know your a northerner, as well as dom, don't know if darons going to get any

bluefish69

As of now JFK only has about 2" But the wind is starting to blow.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Mean while im 80 degree weather here in Cali  ;D

BMITCH

Ok, so you guys with the 70's and 80's on the thermometer....5 degrees and the wind is HOWLING!! Eat your hearts out ::) :D
luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Quote from: BMITCH on February 15, 2015, 12:10:03 PM
Ok, so you guys with the 70's and 80's on the thermometer....5 degrees and the wind is HOWLING!! Eat your hearts out ::) :D

Stay safe guys!  I hope you east coasters have enough reels to keep you indoors.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Keta

Quote from: BMITCH on February 15, 2015, 12:10:03 PM

As much as we are enjoying the warm we need the cold and snow or this summer will be bad.  Keep warm all.

Mark Twain