big boy senator inserts

Started by Three se7ens, March 14, 2015, 02:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Id like to get a count of who is interested in these.  It doesnt have to be a firm commitment to buy, just trying to get an idea of how many to make on the first run. 

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

Quote from: doradoben on March 14, 2015, 06:21:33 AM
Daron, instead of tying a rope to the back of your harness, you may want to bolt one of these to the bumper hitch. It'll turn your truck into a sport fishing machine.. ;)

http://www.arrigonidesign.com/rod-holders/samson-post/
That Picture is not Me. I borrowed it from Rogue Hooker on SOS. He is a young Man from Austrailia. He asked me to Flash and tag him on instagram.  *bretto_rogueadventures*
I'm good for a pair of each Adam. I think Once Tom's sleeves are available, you will have a few more takers.
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

I will take 1 of each to start, there will likely be more demand for the 12/0 sets.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Strick

I'm in for one 12/0 and one 14/0

Southernsharker

I'll take 1 14/0 and 2 10/0 just tell me when you need the money

Three se7ens

Im putting together a full kit for the 12/0 and 14/0 for daron to test out on some sharks on his next trip coming up.  They will be available shortly thereafter, pending any changes or tweaks that have to be made. 

I expect the price to be in the low to mid $50 range for the complete kit of the insert and all washers. 

crackerman

Ohhhh  yeah!!!!! I am so ready for this.
Now we really need an aluminum frame!!!

Superhook

With a high capacity drag system , i wonder if the Jackasses will consider tobogganing or skiing behind sharks. Some of the ideas have been crazier.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Three se7ens

Quote from: Superhook on March 28, 2015, 01:43:45 AM
With a high capacity drag system , i wonder if the Jackasses will consider tobogganing or skiing behind sharks. Some of the ideas have been crazier.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Maxed Out

I not selling or buying........but that was darn tootin' funny ;D

Probably a jet ski out in front pulling a fin, then at the end he is just riding the wave in, not getting pulled, then throws his rod and reel away ?? Yep, you're right daron, what looks like a rat and tastes like a rat, must be a rat...BTW, I never ate rat............or squirrel ;D

Sorry we got this off track Adam. I have to agree with Sal, your work is amazing. I have a 16/0 that could use a facelift. I'd be interested in one for it when you get into production after testing..... if and when Daron returns from sharking/surfing  :D ....Daron, you should wear a lifejacket with sea rations attached, for when that great white tows you out to sea 8)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Southernsharker

Using 50lbs of  drag on a 14/0 loaded with 200lb  braid and mono will be the sweetest setup for a 130 class reel here in florida. And so much cheaper then are tiagras

Shark Hunter

I Hear ya. I'm all about cracking a joke, but I'm taking this Venture very seriously.
This is a first, and if you don't get on this train, you are missing out.
Life is Good!