Navarre Florida

Started by Shark Hunter, May 08, 2015, 05:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Great job gentleman and lady, nice pictures. There is nothing like the friendship of fellow fisherman. Always nice to have the youthful help too. It's really great to see everyone involved, you all should be proud of yourselves.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Newell Nut

Great catch Daron, Looks like everyone had a great time and the team work is really cool.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Very nice Daron, I did have a feeling this was your time. Half hour fight wasn't bad on that shark, our upgrades are doing their job.
Congratulations bud! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

What an awesome grinner! Way to go... and I love that Mrs. Shark had to help out, too. Great teamwork!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

foakes

Thanks for the good pics --

Great teamwork and friendship --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 10, 2015, 02:42:27 PM
Very nice Daron, I did have a feeling this was your time. Half hour fight wasn't bad on that shark, our upgrades are doing their job.
Congratulations bud! ;)
I too knew Daron was due, and I was thrilled to hold onto that rod till he could gear up .  

No upgrades on this 12/0 other than an extended arm and a kolekar handle.
Brand new 12/0 with standard 7 stack of ht-100s.

Shark couldn't pull drag when locked down... But he could pull Daron   ;)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

Here is that Video of the release. Photobucket was processing it all night! Thanks Everyone! It was Awesome!
Life is Good!

handi2

Great pics Daron..! I'm glad the bait worked out for you. I sure wish you would have caught more b/c that is a long trip.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

bestout

nice catch and safe release.
The monsters in my head are scared......

Keta

Quote from: Aiala on May 10, 2015, 02:53:01 PM... and I love that Mrs. Shark had to help out, too.

~A~

She was holding him back....;O)
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

conchydong

Way to go on a nice catch and release.

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

ChileRelleno

Quote from: handi2 on May 10, 2015, 04:36:35 PM
Great pics Daron..! I'm glad the bait worked out for you. I sure wish you would have caught more b/c that is a long trip.

Keith
He isn't done yet, still has 7-8 days to fish.

Go get'em Daron, I want to see a 10' or bigger shark on your hook.
Put a whole tuna out 500 yards, one hook in the nose and a stinger in the tail.
Think positive vibes and I'll get Kael to pray another shark up for ya.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Dominick

Daron is the man in many ways.  Great job on the shark.  If that was my wife she'd be pushing not holding.  ;D
Quote from: Aiala on May 10, 2015, 05:39:57 PM
Quote from: Keta on May 10, 2015, 04:56:53 PM
She was holding him back.... ;O)

Leeeee... 

~A~
Lee that was funny.   Aiala's reaction even funnier.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.