Navarre Florida

Started by Shark Hunter, May 08, 2015, 05:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Not a click yet. The weather is awesome and the beer is cold! ;D Made a couple 300 yard drops last night with whole mullet and bonita. The crabs didn't even want it. :-\
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

steelfish

waiting for the pics of the toothy creature you will catch.
The Baja Guy

Marcq

The calm before everything brakes loose  8)

Marc..

bluefish69

Get one of those 12-14' Critters if you get a smaller one use it for bait.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

bestout

The monsters in my head are scared......

ChileRelleno

G'luck Daron,
Hoping you get a monster... And make the wife tailrope it. ;D
Go long with those drops, get into clear water outside the bar with a big fresh bait.
I'm rooting for you, you're due man.

This is so frustrating.
I'm only an hour & a half away and can't figure a way free from things already on the calendar.
End of season baseball games, Mother's Day and household budget... C'mon honey, this is LBSF.
Nope.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

theluckpusher

very nice i get my chance in two weeks at OBX
"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway

Alto Mare

Go get'em Daron ;), give it some time, they're just intimidated by your gear ;D....good luck!!!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

That sand is beautiful and the water is inviting sooner or later the fish will be biting--------------<*}}}}}><
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

newfuturevintage

Help out the mainly freshwater guy here...'sup with the bolt cutters?

harryk3616

daron  my  friend,  have a great time, it looks beautiful there,  enjoy.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: newfuturevintage on May 08, 2015, 10:54:11 PM
Help out the mainly freshwater guy here...'sup with the bolt cutters?
If you can't easily remove the hook, you either cut the hook for easy removal or cut the leader as close to the hook as possible.
Speed is a necessity in getting sharks back into the water alive.
Measure length
Sex
Tag
Pic
Dehook and release

Daron,
the Blues are running strong right now, get a bait rod out there... Our Big Hammer took a fresh Blue.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

conchydong

Good luck.  Hope you are successful but either way it is good for the mental health.
What is funny is that when you are out on the boat fishing for other species and a Shark comes along, you get pissed off, and wish it would go away. But sometimes sitting on a lonely stretch of beach in a lawn chair you are hoping that same Shark finds your bait. Enjoy your holiday.

wallacewt

may i suggest a brown paper bag full of chum + a brick.
drop it besides your bait
good luck