Penn Jigmaster Frame Kits....

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 04, 2015, 04:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotone

The handle and goes back on my 112h.
twotone

fishhead69

I would like to get one if there are any left. Beautiful work.

fIsHsTiiCkS

For shims, I actually use plastic ones! As they seem smoother to me. You can use brass or stainless if you like that better though. All are available on mcmaster.

speedwagon2

Twotone,
   I an building my Cortez Conversion to be similar to yours.  What is the issue with the SS sleeve that requires a shim?
  Speedwagon2

twotone

Not really an issue for some people. Just some slight in and out movement when you pull straight out on the handle . For a few dollars I'll place one under the sleeve.
twotone

Mikeflorian

Tom you do great work. Put mine together today, ht 100 with 1 under the stack ,Alan Tani ss sleave also grease and Alan's handle,also maged it,can't wait to fish it

Bryan Young

HI Mike,

When installing magnets, do you install N, N, N, N?  In servicing bass reels with magnets, I notice that the magnets are installed N, S, N, S, N (many of the reels I've serviced have 5 magnets). 

I wonder if it makes a difference.  I haven't tried it so I really don't know or understand a single polarity versus alternating polarities.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Mikeflorian

Brian , I just went off of info from a previous post on this site. This reel is beautiful

Mikeflorian

Brian that's how I put it together now that I think about it 4 n s n s

David Hall

Beautiful reels you all built.  Hope there is another run of these in the future.

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

steelhead_killer

><)))">

thorhammer

Id buy four more right now plus squidders.  Finest kind

Cortez_Conversions

I'll finally be dropping off a new run of Cortez Classic JigMaster kits at the plater today!
There will be three widths 500, 99, and 501 in three colors, Silver, Ice Blue and Red.
Hopefully I'll get these back in a couple/three weeks.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal