Isla Guadalupe or Bust...!

Started by Aiala, October 23, 2015, 12:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

Nice job Aiala, those 75lb tuna fish will put a hurting on you with 40 and 50lb test. Way to go.

mizmo67

Nice fish and a great smile! So glad you got to do this.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Alto Mare

Great pic Aiala, you're doing good. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Steve-O

Well, never caught a tuna so I can't say "I feel your pain"  ;)

But I have reeled up a barn door halibut and a few monster gator gar. More like dead weight than a freight train, though.

I notice both fish have clipped tails. Is this to ID or mark the fish as yours or other?

Steve-O

Just to up the reply to thread posts by one more...

Interesting popularity trend going on over the last 20 pages..(okay, my honey do list allows for a short break)..

But this thread just bested Dominick's latest and only Wayne- el pescador and Daron - shark hunter remain higher up in the standings.

Way to go, Aiala, for being everyone's proxy fisher person of great envy this week! ;D

Break's over , Steve, Back to work!

El Pescador

Quote from: Steve-O on October 31, 2015, 07:44:24 PM
Just to up the reply to thread posts by one more...
But this thread just bested Dominick's latest and only Wayne- el pescador and Daron - shark hunter remain higher up in the standings.

Way to go, Aiala, for being everyone's proxy fisher person of great envy this week! ;D

Steve-O
!

Steveo-O!

Then let me be the one who accelerates Aiala into the AT.com ratings stratosphere!!

Aiala, Go get them Lady!!!!

Sounds and looks like a great trip!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

More more Aiala give us more photos.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

BMITCH

Way to put a dent in the local fish population!!! Looks like you had a blast👍🏻😎
luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

Great Shots Aiala! ;D
Bloody Decks and Big Smiles. Congrats! ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Great fishing Aiala, keep up the good work and keep the boat bloody.

Aiala

Homeward bound... Hasta la vista, Tuna Alley! Thanks for the memories... and the bounty.   :)

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Hamachi

Sounds like you're having a nice trip Aiala! Gee, take several weeks off to go to Japan, and see what happens. I felt my ears burning all the way over there. Been years since last at the 'lupe, hope it was as fun as I remember. Being mistaken for someone else, I guess it could be worse, no insult taken nor given. Hmmph! See you next year on the spirit of adventure! Enjoy!
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

Cortez_Conversions

Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait for the full report.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal