*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ed is looking at the trip, but has to figure out what to do with is dog.  the wife apparently can't take care of it for some reason.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on March 30, 2016, 02:26:57 AM
ed is looking at the trip, but has to figure out what to do with is dog.  the wife apparently can't take care of it for some reason.   :-\

Tell Ed there is only 7 spots left & I have a novel idea. 2 large bowls of water and 1 large bowl of food outside and that dog will survive a week at least and you could leave a wayer bowl under a dripping faucet. Hell I can make it a week on that  ;D

BT

swill88

Bring the dog!

Your parents are letting in 12 guys w sleeping bags... why not a dog?

steve

Big Tim

Quote from: swill88 on April 01, 2016, 11:54:12 PM

Bring the dog!

Your parents are letting in 12 guys w sleeping bags... why not a dog?

steve

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stoked4fishin

Hey Guys
I had to cancel this time.  I've got to travel for business on Monday the 18th.  Knock 'em dead and post lots of pics!
Jeff

alantani

no problem, jeff.  just don't cancel out on the SOA 5 day! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

stoked4fishin

Not a chance!  I'm scheduling as much as possible around that trip ;D

pjstevko

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

El Pescador

AND based on this website,

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/morro_bay

Gentle breezes and 6' waves on 15 second intervals.

Fish on!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

Guys I am sure no one except Aiala is made of anything that will melt in the rain. And Glenn and I talked the other day and he said if the weather came up Brad would freelance...Brad has lot's of spots  ;D I think the late afternoon winds will blow us home after a killin' at the Cape.

BT

theswimmer

I'm in  , wind rain or not.
We went out of Moss Landing two weeks ago, beautiful quiet morning .
Came back in the afternoon ,30 knts indicated, 8-15 about 25 apart.
Fastest we have ever had 'Psalms' going at a pretty steady 9-9.2 knts.
Not bad for a sailboat with 9000 lbs of ballast!

Making the sauce for the lasagana as we speak.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Aiala

Quote from: Big Tim on April 08, 2016, 11:46:11 PM
Guys I am sure no one except Aiala is made of anything that will melt in the rain...

Nice of you to say, Mr. Tim! But I'm really not so delicate as all that. In fact, even though it was almost 40 years ago, I once went cod fishing out of New London, Connecticut in a freezing rain storm that was so bad we had to keep breaking the ice out our guides... and then I drove home almost 80 miles on the New England Thruway which was basically slippery as a skating rink! (Thank goodness I'm not that young and heedless anymore.) But at least I didn't melt.  ;)  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

sundaytrucka

Aiala, the real question is, did you catch anything on this rock cod trip turned expedition?

Here are a couple of the Jackpot prizes Tim and I have been working on.

-Scott

I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Big Tim

Quote from: Aiala on April 09, 2016, 06:48:45 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on April 08, 2016, 11:46:11 PM
Guys I am sure no one except Aiala is made of anything that will melt in the rain...

Nice of you to say, Mr. Tim! But I'm really not so delicate as all that. In fact, even though it was almost 40 years ago, I once went cod fishing out of New London, Connecticut in a freezing rain storm that was so bad we had to keep breaking the ice out our guides... and then I drove home almost 80 miles on the New England Thruway which was basically slippery as a skating rink! (Thank goodness I'm not that young and heedless anymore.) But at least I didn't melt.  ;)  :D

~A~

In 1982 New London. Conn. I was working on the docks at the Sub Base in a freezing rain. Couldn't stand up until my buddy broke the ice off my foul weather gear. We replaced the ballard and got the hell out of there before it froze over  ;D

BT