*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: sundaytrucka on April 09, 2016, 07:25:34 PM
Aiala, the real question is, did you catch anything on this rock cod trip turned expedition?

Here are a couple of the Jackpot prizes Tim and I have been working on.

-Scott

And a couple of mine as well:

Aiala

Aiala, the real question is, did you catch anything on this rock cod trip turned expedition? - Scott

Scott, as a matter of fact, I did! I loaded the trunk of my '70 GTO with cod and pollock and brought them back to my aunt in South Norwalk. She was out of her mind with worry because I was driving in that sort of weather, but once I arrived safe and sound the fish helped her get over it.  ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Aiala on April 10, 2016, 01:45:53 AM
Aiala, the real question is, did you catch anything on this rock cod trip turned expedition? - Scott

'70 GTO

~A~

1970 GTO...Yea Baby!!! Kool on the fish to Aiala.

BT

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Wayne and Rick stopped by my house on their way back from Hi's tackle.  It looks like they paid Hi's rent with the amount of tackle and Wayne bought a new rod.  Good fishing guys.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on April 10, 2016, 09:49:37 PM
Wayne and Rick stopped by my house on their way back from Hi's tackle.  It looks like they paid Hi's rent with the amount of tackle and Wayne bought a new rod.  Good fishing guys.  Dominick

Thanks Dominick!
Someone's got to keep this fishing economy going! 

Fishing is always good!  It's the catching that can be spotty to say the least!

That's right a new Daiwa 20-50 lbs. rod, it's a reel ling killer!

You still have time to decide to drive with Rick & me!  We need someone to clean up Alan's kitchen while were fishing!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Steve-O

Quote from: theswimmer on April 10, 2016, 01:44:53 PM
Just checked,
One spot left.....

Wish I could fill it!   I'm taking the pic. Daughters in the distance. Hiking one of the Irish slot canyons, yesterday, called the Leprechaun.

Steve-O

...and the reason they call it a slot canyon. The above pic is the subway section.

I will be keeping an eye on the thread and looking forward to the trip vicariously, especially the fishing action.

David Hall

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on April 10, 2016, 12:35:56 AM
Aiala, the real question is, did you catch anything on this rock cod trip turned expedition?

Here are a couple of the Jackpot prizes Tim and I have been working on.

-Scott

And a couple of mine as well:

I'm bringing a few prizes/give-aways too...nothing as nice but a little something...

sundaytrucka

Tim and I have discussed how we are going to work the jackpot prizes, being we want to support the AT family, but also want to include the general public on the boat as well, and I would like to hear what you guys think.

I was thinking one reel to be included with the boat jackpot, and the other as a private jackpot to the AT member with the largest fish.

On the other end, I was thinking one reel giveaway for the largest Ling cod and the other reel for the largest rock cod, one person cannot win both, and they do NOT have to be in the "boat's jackpot" to win.

Oh, and I am included in winning the reels...No shame here.

-Scott

I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Big Tim

Scott, that's not fair. I plan on having the biggest Ling and Red and I want it all  ;D ;D ;D Just kidding, however you all want to do this I'm all in with.

BT

pjstevko

However you guys want to divide the prizes is fine by me...just as long as I win a new reel  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm gonna give away one of my prizes by pulling a name/number out of a hat.....easiest non-biased way I can think of....

David Hall

I hate to write this but I may be forced to miss the trip.  I have been having some health issues the past month that for some reason seem to be getting worse instead of better.  I am unable to sit for more than a few minutes without experiencing excruciating pain in my hip, and I haven't figured out how to get to the rendezvous standing up?
I'm hoping things will improve by Saturday and I will drive on down.  You'll know I made it when You see me standing in Alan's folks backyard holding a glass of scotch!

pjstevko

Quote from: David Hall on April 12, 2016, 09:07:55 PM
I hate to write this but I may be forced to miss the trip.  I have been having some health issues the past month that for some reason seem to be getting worse instead of better.  I am unable to sit for more than a few minutes without experiencing excruciating pain in my hip, and I haven't figured out how to get to the rendezvous standing up?
I'm hoping things will improve by Saturday and I will drive on down.  You'll know I made it when You see me standing in Alan's folks backyard holding a glass of scotch!

Hope you can recover quick enough to make...