Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taily, Serrations, Brendan, Slater_Fish and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiddlerbasher

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Welcome to the greatest sit on the net!

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Asbo75

Thanks for welcoming guys, looking forward 'sit' with you guys Joe, hope my lack of experience does not bore anyone here... ;-p
Asbo

Reel 224

Quote from: Asbo75 on December 02, 2015, 04:48:53 PM
Thanks for welcoming guys, looking forward 'sit' with you guys Joe, hope my lack of experience does not bore anyone here... ;-p

Not a chance! You will find that there are many great people on the Alan Tani site.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gofastsandman

Hey gang,
Noob here.
Some may know me as GFS from classicseacraft.com or THT.
Cant seem to modify my profile to include location.

sdlehr

Welcome aboard, GFS. I'm a relative newbie as well. No one will be bored with your questions. Everyone here likes to help others.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Ukfishman

Hello chaps, I am over in England but had to join this great forum.

Reel 224

Welcome Ukfishman.

Joe

mitch27

Hi to all. This is the best web site for reel repair. I now do all my own repair . Thanks AT for letting me join. You all are great!  Mitch

Rancanfish

Welcome.

Prepare to spend all your time reading thousands of pages of fascinating info.

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

foakes

Welcome, Mitch!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome Mitch from another UK angler :)

alantani

gentlemen, welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!