Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taily, Serrations, Brendan and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Reel 224

Welcome Angle, lots of good reel and rod advice here.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

billy262

Hi,I guess I've been approved.Thanks for having this site.I've been following your advice for years.Glad I made the cut.

Reel 224

Quote from: billy262 on September 02, 2015, 11:54:59 PM
Hi,I guess I've been approved.Thanks for having this site.I've been following your advice for years.Glad I made the cut.

Welcome billy262 Yes you made the cut ABOVE!  ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

bluefish69

Billy 262

How the heck are you????  It's been years since I saw your name anywhere.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Bill  ;)
I approve this message. ;D
Life is Good!

bluefish69

I out bid Billy 262 for 2 Custom Cod Rods when we were fishing N.H. together.

Bill we have to talk.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

CTone03

Good evening, everyone!

I've been reading from this site quite a bit in the past couple of weeks and I appreciate everyone's knowledge!  I am located in Virginia, and I fish mainly freshwater; but my passion is saltwater fishing for sharks and other toothy predators.  My fishing time is limited these days, but I get out sometimes and fish for snakeheads from a kayak.  Since I've been catching those, I find I'm less interested in other freshwater species.  My family and I love to catch sharks from piers, and we're soon going to try our hand at surf fishing for monsters.  To do that I must seriously upgrade my hardware - hence why I am looking at the advice from everyone here.

Thank you for having me!

Respectfully,

Carlton

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Carlton welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Dirtydeeds

Thanks for the add! I am not sure how to navigate yet but trying. There is a ton of information on this site and I discovered it by doing google searches to answer questions I've had on trying to learn reel repair. I am amazed what I have already learned just by reading post on this site.

foakes

Welcome, DD --

One can learn more here in two weeks of observing, questioning, studying, and actual doing -- then most professional repair/service folks learned in years of trying to do it on their own.

All knowledge -- freely offered -- professional to DIY.

An island of fresh air in this day and age.

The door is being held open wide for you -- Welcome!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dirtydeeds

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dirtydeeds

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

billy262 Carlton n Dirtydeeds welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Shark Hunter

Welcome Carlton and Dirty Deeds.
Life is Good!