Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer, phishxxii, JonM, otghoyt and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

BMITCH

Hoyt,Geoff and surfcaster, welcome! Hoyt wishing you the best of luck in HI. Geoff, start tearing into them and ask questions later. It's only time and money ;D! Surfcaster, I remember you from your avatar. If I remember correctly that's an awfully nice cod or pollock in the pic. If I'm wrong welcome again!
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

BrianBM

Two years of lurking, and now I am registered.  I hope to be retired within the year and then I'll have the time to play inside my own reels, a thing I've avoided like fire ants to this point.  This is a pleasant place and the company is good.  Thanks to Alan for creating and running this site. 

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

motorpopo

Hello All,

Motorpopo (Gary) from Midvale, Utah

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

BMITCH

Bryan Young

Welcome Gary. Good to have you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

CroMonty

I'm from Croatia, Europe and have been reading this forum for a while.
Personally I am mainly freshwater fisherman but I did find many interesting topics about spinning reels that I like here.
I will try to participate in some topics, mainly concerning spinning reels.

Cheers to all members!  :)

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception! :)

MFB

Hello from New Zealand

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

BMITCH

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Mudguts

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to this site i was able to do my first rebuild on an old Penn Peer 209 and an ABU 7000.( both long overdue  ::) )

And a big hi 5 to Mr Tani and everyone else for the tutorials, knowledge and info. ;)

mudguts