Started by Alto Mare, March 21, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Yes, there are flowers under there somewhere :-\

This white stuff is getting old, but it sure looks pretty

Oh well, time to service another one ;)

Best!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

jason_purdy

We got several inches here in DC too. The day off work was nice, but I'm ready for the Spring thaw. All the best.

-Jason

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Shark Hunter

For the one time in my life. I wish I had a cell phone on the way to work. I Have been taking the same country road for 30 years and with all the trees hanging over, it looked like something out of a movie.
Life is Good!

philaroman

nothing uncommon about a little late-March snow, but two days non-stop is ridiculous

David Hall

My fruit trees are flowering!

gstours

Thanks for sending us flowers 🌸. I'm kinda ready,mm was wind e but the sun is good.   

Crow

We're scheduled to get about 6"-8" tonight and tomorrow..........I'm thinkin' I came home from Alabama too early !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

This was a few days ago in the mountains of sunny California.

We are grateful for every drop of moisture this year...

Might get a little more tomorrow.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

day0ne

And we are supposed to be 89 tomorrow.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

gstours

As the young British girl said in dismay,    If it's not one bloody thing it's another.   Just got the boat out and now its snowing again.   Butt you just wait:    Fiss honn!🐟

Crow

We had another dose, last night....not much, maybe enough to "track a rabbit"....but, ANY is "too much" , this time of year ! Spring just doesn't want to come to Northern Illinois....I have managed to get the gardens all fertilized, weed control down, etc. ,and the fruit trees are all sprayed.....but I'm pretty sure I should have just stayed on Dauphin Island for another month !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Crow on April 04, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
We had another dose, last night....not much, maybe enough to "track a rabbit"....but, ANY is "too much" , this time of year ! Spring just doesn't want to come to Northern Illinois....I have managed to get the gardens all fertilized, weed control down, etc. ,and the fruit trees are all sprayed.....but I'm pretty sure I should have just stayed on Dauphin Island for another month !!

You're at least a couple weeks early this year........ :P and more is coming later this week & next.  ::)  I'm in NE and the garden has about 3" of frost again.  ???
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

handi2

It sure does look pretty. Especially since I've never been in any snow.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

festus

We had our biggest snow of the winter on the first day of spring this year, lol, maybe a hair over an inch. lt melted by 11 am, didn't get any pics.  Was 81 degrees yesterday afternoon, 48 degrees and very windy right now, supposed to drop to drop to 31 by daybreak tomorrow.  ???