Alan Tani 11th anniversary crab and rock cod charter

Started by mikeysm, September 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

My whole group is in except the 11 yr old, too rough for him this go.  He will make the next one.

jlezama

Quote from: scrinch on December 13, 2019, 04:14:45 AM
I'm still in unless we get canceled.

What time are we supposed to meet up at the marina at HMB?
You can go straight to the boat, last dock entrance to the right (I believe is dock H), look for the blue boat (Huli Cat)
Juan

jlezama

Quote from: Marc Fong on December 13, 2019, 03:47:32 AM
Regrettably Patty Fong, Marc Fong Jr. and Misty Brewster have decided to bail. I'm still in unless it gets appreciably worse.
I will get your refunds as soon as the trip is over so i can do all who cancelled in one shot
Juan

jlezama

Quote from: David Hall on December 13, 2019, 04:46:44 AM
My whole group is in except the 11 yr old, too rough for him this go.  He will make the next one.
Sorry for the kid, yeah is probably going to be too rough for him. Will get your refund as soon as I have a final headcount
Juan

scrinch

alantani

it was 6am when we boarded on wedesday, so saturday should be the same. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Neilman

Unfortunately, I am out - that little fender-bender my wife ran into the other day (pun-intended) has manifested into electrical issues that need to be addressed right away.  Happy Anniversary & Good Luck to you all on Sat!

- Neil

Bill B

I'm still in, flying out at 1300 hrs, Ontario ca to San Jose ca, will ping Alan when I pick up the rental car.....Bill

Juan, curious when you say school fish", what style of fishing does that entail?  Does it preclude jigging for ling cod?  Are we just blowing through a school of fish picking up whatever will bite? 
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

bill, i'm 15 minutes from the airport and can pick you up easily.  save time and skip the rental car.  i'll also text you.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

Juan,

Sorry to say BUTT Rick and Wayne have Tapped Out of Saturday's Wave-riding Rockfish/Crab Combo.

I've never been seasick and don't want to start!!!!

Stay SAFE and STAY in the boat & post photos when you return.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

jlezama

Could you give me the name of your 11 yr old? I want to keep as good head count as possible

jlezama

Update
Just spoke with Captain Mike, we are a go. Should be a rolly trip but fishable. Shrimp flies will be the ticket. If you don't have any, me and other people will have plenty to share. We will start with shallow water, then go for crab pots.
Weather from Noaa: NW winds 10 to 20 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft. W swell 9 to 11 ft at 16 seconds.
Thanks
Juan

Swami805

Just jugged the truck with fuel and I'm the road. See you fellas tomorrow. Got a couple rods for you Bill
Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

Quote from: jlezama on December 13, 2019, 08:29:12 PM
Could you give me the name of your 11 yr old? I want to keep as good head count as possible

His name is David Hall II

jlezama