Alan Tani 11th anniversary crab and rock cod charter

Started by mikeysm, September 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Quote from: Swami805 on December 13, 2019, 08:48:59 PM
Just jugged the truck with fuel and I'm the road. See you fellas tomorrow. Got a couple rods for you Bill
See you soon!

David Hall

Quote from: jlezama on December 13, 2019, 09:29:03 PM
Are you still in Rob?
Juan

I believe as long as the boat is leaving the dock Rob is in.
confirmed via text. Rob is in

JoseCuervo

I am in. You can't just be a fair weather fisherman and still call yourself a fisherman!

jlezama

Quote from: JoseCuervo on December 13, 2019, 10:20:27 PM
I am in. You can't just be a fair weather fisherman and still call yourself a fisherman!
Awesome!

David Hall

okay sounds like the plan is fishing shallow water for fish suspended somewhere above the bottom?   shrimp flies and squid for bait 8-12oz lead?
i'm still gonna drag my home made super secret rig in the mud with the hope of finding an angry ling cod or Halibut.

jlezama

Quote from: David Hall on December 13, 2019, 10:35:28 PM
okay sounds like the plan is fishing shallow water for fish suspended somewhere above the bottom?   shrimp flies and squid for bait 8-12oz lead?
i'm still gonna drag my home made super secret rig in the mud with the hope of finding an angry ling cod or Halibut.
16 oz weights will be better 10-12 oz jigs will be the bare minimum I would do
Juan

David Hall

Juan if its okay I have a fill in for David Hall II
His name is Charles Colman.

jlezama

Quote from: David Hall on December 13, 2019, 11:04:05 PM
Juan if its okay I have a fill in for David Hall II
His name is Charles Colman.
I will update the list
Thanks!
Juan

alantani

bill got here a couple of hours ago.  i got him set up with foul weather gear and tackle, then send him out for bait.  we will probably head out for mexican food.  then back for a scotch or two, or three.....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JoseCuervo

Quote from: Neilman on December 13, 2019, 11:31:51 PM
Rob,

Check yourself, bro, and be grateful that you are able to go.  Worry bout yourself because you don't know everyone else's situation, and no one needs to justify their reasons to you.

Neil

Neil, apparently that was taken the wrong way, I meant no disrespect to any one nor was I asking for any justification(s). It is Friday, a little levity is OK. Or should be.  

Sorry you can't make it, there will be more trips I hope. Have a nice weekend.  ;)

Rob

Neilman

Rob,

It's all good bro.  I've easily been in worst weather than what's forecast for tomorrow. Speaking for myself, that's not the reason for not going, tomorrow.  Suffice to say that I'll toast a couple shots to y'alls trip.  Enjoy & be safe...

Neil

David Hall

Quote from: alantani on December 14, 2019, 12:56:12 AM
bill got here a couple of hours ago.  i got him set up with foul weather gear and tackle, then send him out for bait.  we will probably head out for mexican food.  then back for a scotch or two, or three.....   ;D

No Driving! 
We got 4 reels spooled, gear together, whisky drunk and ready to load the truck.  Boys are out chasing squid bait and ice.
See you all at the dock.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JoseCuervo

Quote from: David Hall on December 14, 2019, 03:16:58 AM
Quote from: alantani on December 14, 2019, 12:56:12 AM
bill got here a couple of hours ago.  i got him set up with foul weather gear and tackle, then send him out for bait.  we will probably head out for mexican food.  then back for a scotch or two, or three.....   ;D

No Driving!  
We got 4 reels spooled, gear together, whisky drunk and ready to load the truck.  Boys are out chasing squid bait and ice.
See you all at the dock.

I have squid Dave, send them a text not to worry about it if they don't already have it.

David Hall

I would but I can't find my phone.
Using the wonderful app, find my iPhone.
I found my iPhone it's the same place I left my glasses.
Armadillo Willy's.
Grandson is out picking up bait and ice, he's gonna run by there an pick them up for me.  
sometimes getting old does suck.
Got them both back, that is the second time in 10 years I have done this.