BAD EXPERIENCE ORDERING TSI 301 FROM PILKGUNS

Started by Dominick, December 11, 2011, 11:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badgergirl

At the time of Checkout the shipping information was given. If you read the checkout you would have saw that shipping would be added later. If you were that worried about shipping you could have called, emailed or added a note to the order stating you wanted a price quote before the order was filled and your CC ran.  Also, on the checkout form it says "Estimated" total.  Right next to the place where it says... Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of shipping and added to your total.   By hitting the "submit order" button you are also authorizing that you have read and understand that your shipping will be added to your total later and that your orderd total is Estimated.   Like I said. 600+ orders a year and you are the ONLY person that has ever had a hissy fit over this.    

Also, You handled the whole situation by starting off with "I need to register my displeasure at the trick your company played on me."  

franky

Hello Badgegirl,

In looking at Dominic's posting of his order form (assuming that it is exactly how it was written), I do not see the word "estimated" on it.

On the other hand, in looking at how you presented the order form (assuming that the real form is exactly as you shown), it does say "estimated" on it.

It look or sounds like a "He said....She said" kind of a situation because I personally was not there to eyewitness the truth.  ???

Anyway, the bottom line where I can see the potential can of worms opening and I would kindly and highly suggest modifying, despite your 600+ orders a year, would be:

1.  Rather than showing a 0.00 numerical amount next to the shipping line item....the readout should say "To Be Calculated".  By showing 0.00, people, including myself, would think....ZERO or Free shipping.

2.  The last line item called "Grand Total" should be left blank until the shipping cost are factored in.  In Dominic's case, By showing:  

Item Subtotal:    22.00

Sales Tax:        0.00

Shipping Cost:    0.00

GRAND TOTAL:      22.00

I can understand why Dominic was upset or felt "tricked".  Grand total means Grand total.

I am not suggesting that you folks change the way you do business, but by changing the two suggestions that I pointed out, it would definetely save a whole lot of future headaches.

Norcal Pescador

At this time the topic is locked.

Alan and Dominick, you have pm's.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD