Main Menu

hi guys!

Started by GT, January 12, 2012, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT

Hi!

Mi name is Lorenzo and I'm writing from Italy.

I'm about to start doing reel maintenance so I decided to get acquainted with some experienced guys!

Thanks for this helpful forum  :D

kamuwela

hi lorenzo and thank you for joing us here at alans place. ask away, our members love to help out fellow reel freaks lol ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Welcome aboard Lorenzo - you're in the right place!
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Benvenuto Lorenzo! Tutto e' buono qui'.
Salvatore da Pennsylvania.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Benvenuto Lorenzo! Tutto e' buono qui'.
Dominick da California
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Welcome Lorenzo.  Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask is you have any questions or run into any kind of trouble.  We have all been there one time or another.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Norcal Pescador

Lorenzo,
Welcome from Northern California. We hope you enjoy the site.
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

GT

Thank you all for your warm help.

I'm reading a lot of posts before starting to do reel mantainance.

I also have to buy a lot of different lubes and tools:

- Cal's grease
- marine grease
- Corrosion X

Thanks again,

L.

Dominick

Lorenzo:  Where in Italy do you live?  Sal where in Italy do you come from?  I am 3rd generation Italian/American, my grandparents met in NY so they are from different parts of Italy, Calabria, Napoli, Potenza and Lago di Como.  So by my ancestral background, I am stubborn, charming, tough and outgoing.  If you can believe all they say about the different areas of Italy.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

QuoteIf you can believe all they say about the different areas of Italy.
One of my best mates (and the best man at my wedding in Ireland) is a Sicilian named Bartolomeo.
He lives up to the very best Sicilian traits that 'characterise' the island and its people.
He also looks like he's straight out of la Cosa Nostra (though I hasten to add that he's not  ;) ).
Cheers, Justin

Dominick

Quote from: redsetta on January 16, 2012, 08:19:32 PM
QuoteIf you can believe all they say about the different areas of Italy.
One of my best mates (and the best man at my wedding in Ireland) is a Sicilian named Bartolomeo.
He lives up to the very best Sicilian traits that 'characterise' the island and its people.
He also looks like he's straight out of la Cosa Nostra (though I hasten to add that he's not  ;) ).
Cheers, Justin
Very cool:  But did he ask your father for a favor on your wedding day? :-*

redsetta

Dominick - I hate to ask... So I won't...  ;) ;D

GT

I'm from Florence, very beautiful city, but.... it lacks of salt water!!!

I do fish instead near the "5 terre" in Liguria :)