Alantani.com 15th Anniversary trip! AUGUST 13th!

Started by jlezama, May 24, 2023, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Like Wayne, I  can make it on the 6th or 13th but not the 27th.

pjstevko

Looks like the only date I'm comfortable saying I'm available is the 27th and even that if iffy....Pick the date that works best for everyone and i'll try to make it work

Rocket Dog

As of today, all these dates work. Any decent places to book a room overnight near by?

mikeysm

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Calingfornia Dreamin

Vanessa and I will be in if it's on aug 13th
Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.

Neilman

Count me in, Juan, depending on the date.  Would be nice if we can get enough people to book a charter.

Neil

rogan

Juan, Just for reference, one of the Cedros trips leaves Monday Aug 28th, and I need the 27th as a travel day to San Diego, so I can't make the 27th. And I have to work on the 6th, so the 13th is the only day I can make it. Thanks for setting this up.  Rich

tommyd

I'd love to go if its the later two dates cant do the first date. TommyD

alantani

i am just now catching up.  juan was by a few days ago.  he and i signed up for august 13th on the kahuna. 

https://kahuna.fishingreservations.net/resos/
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

juan sent me a text earlier today.  he is going to post the formal announcement. 

scrinch

Aw, too bad. Just saw this and I'd love to go, but I only have August 6th open. I'm leaving for Sitka on the 13th, backpacking on the 27th.

jlezama

Hi Everyone!
   The majority of people seems to be ok with August 13th for our anniversary charter! Instead of collecting money, please go to https://kahuna.fishingreservations.net/resos/ and make a reservation for that date (August 13th). Make sure you do so fast so we can take as many spots available!
Tight lines!
Juan :fish

alantani