Alantani.com 15th Anniversary trip! AUGUST 13th!

Started by jlezama, May 24, 2023, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

I used my international 16 II to reel up a pile of fish from 520 feet one afternoon. Not fun but doable.

Take your "try acting pills"

Cheers:

todd
Todd

Bill B

Any recommendations for line class?  30/50 or 40/50 (mono/braid)
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

rogan

Bill B

We are packing up the car and heading north this morning.  Bill

alantani

picking up rich at the airport at 10:30.  the girls had already planned a saturday brunch, so this lucky guy gets to join us.  it will be good to have him here, because i haven't had a chance to put together any gear. the first order of business this morning is to start charging the batteries for the electric reels.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

wow.  there are still four spots open on the kahuna for tomorrow.  winds are 5 knots in the morning and 8 knots in the afternoon. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Good luck all and please post up a report with lots of pics.

Wish i could make gents but works has been extremely busy. Tomorrow is supposed to be a day off but I have to come into work to attend a critical stress debrief for a body recovery i was involved with last week.

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on August 12, 2023, 03:33:55 PMwow.  there are still four spots open on the kahuna for tomorrow.  winds are 5 knots in the morning and 8 knots in the afternoon. 
Only three available now  :fish
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

El Pescador

Jennifer was planning on making Rice Crispy Treats for our fishing day tomorrow UNTIL she I told her PJ was unable to attend,

So she has shifted to Double Chocolate Brownies.

Be WARE!!!!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

Quote from: El Pescador on August 12, 2023, 10:11:51 PMJennifer was planning on making Rice Crispy Treats for our fishing day tomorrow UNTIL she I told her PJ was unable to attend,

So she has shifted to Double Chocolate Brownies.

Be WARE!!!!

Wayne

Oh Man I love double chocolate brownies! Tell her thanks anyway

jlezama

Just spoke with the captain, 12-16 is of lead, we will be fishing 260 to 450 likely out of Davenport, there a some nice lings at the 200s but the main target will be chillipeppers, one of the tastiest rockfishes in my opinion. See you tomorrow!

Swami805

Wish I could make but too far for me. Hope you guys kill it
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bill B

The wife and I are in Watsonville now enjoying the cool air and quiet surroundings. Bill