Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

onemako

welcome aboard  keep a tight line

kamuwela

aloha and thanks for joining.

Steve-O

Welcome GL! My daughter lives in Angier, so I know your area. Great fishing all around there. My fav spot was Raleigh Beach....found on the neuse at old milburnie dam. Big carp, state record gar, bowfin, bass, a nice shad run in the spring, hornyhead, and believe it or not I got the living daylights scared out of me when a monster sturgeon came charging out on to a sand bar very near me once. Never forgot that. I pulled a 19 pound gar out of there and never registered it. The record got broken in a couple of years though. Just got home (utah) from a week at Holden Beach.
Lots of great stuff here, dive right in!

Steve

Bryan Young

Welcome Grayson.  We are a happy bunch, and you might be our youngest member yet.  Glad you joined us.

Note, no question to dumb, no answer too small.  We are all here to help and learn.  Just join in and have fun.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

hi, grayson!  you very well may be out youngest member.  i do need you to show the website to your dad.  please have him send me an e-mail saying that it's ok for you to hang out here.  my e-mail address is alantani@yahoo.com.  i am the father of teenagers as well.  this is what i would expect if the situation was reversed.  thanks!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Alan, you are such a good father and mentor for me...except my wife may disagree with all of the "reel junk" as she calls it that enters our home.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bunnlevel Sharker

Thanks guys, and Mr.Tani i will have him or my mom email you. And steve-o ive been after that gar record and have lost two this year that could have broke it
Grayson Lanier

Dave Bentley

Welcome young fella, remember there's no such thing as dumb question, just dumb answers.
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Steve-O

Grayson, third time is the charm!  Use a wire leader if you're not already. If I can do it, so can you!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Nessie Hunter

Grayson Lanier, Welcome aboard young man...    ;D

Great to have ya..... 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!