7 days till we leave for australia!

Started by alantani, July 11, 2012, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

Alan, I think your slides are in the projector backwards, the cars are on the wrong side of the road in some of the pictures.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Nessie Hunter

Good going, nice pics also...

Like that Paramedic Motorcycle, great idea for heavy traffic areas...

Have fun, keep the Pics coming, as we live vicariously through you.....   :-)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

redsetta

Quote...as we live vicariously through you.
Good call Frank ;) ;D
Great pics Alan - Sydney's a beautiful city...
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

this IS an incredibly beautiful city!!!!!! hard to believe it's all in one place.  so many small harbors, so much history. we had the bus tour of the city this morning and the harbor tour this afternoon. i would love to have my boat up here. i actally saw a grady white center console in one of the harbors. the ferry captain had two sail boats cross his bow. had to throw it into reverse twice to avoid a collision. we will try to see the maritime museum this afternoon and have dinner in china town, then catch the fireworks if there are on tonight. more photos!

i have noticed that people drive faster here than in the states. or perhaps it is just because the roads are a bit narrower. our bus driver, paul, was incredibly skillful. he has a 13 year old that is mad about fishing, so we got to talk fishing a little.

Bryan Young

Sounds like you guys are having a blast.  Enjoy and don't worry about us.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

deepblack

I don't suppose you are passing through Townsville (North Queensland) at any stage Alan?

alantani

not sure.  we fly to ayers rock, then to alice springs, then to cairns, then to brisbane, then home!

alantani

broadway

Check out that "sneak a peep" spot in the photo for me :o
Hope those skies brighten up for ya!
Dom

alantani

Alto Mare

I always enjoy your vacation, you make us feel like we're there with you. Keep those shots coming ;).
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 21, 2012, 01:19:57 PM
I always enjoy your vacation, you make us feel like we're there with you. Keep those shots coming ;).
Sal

I agree with Sal.  Especially enjoy the photos.  Did you order those clouds for dramatic effect?  It works.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nessie Hunter

Im enjoying the trip.  Are you?   LOL

Thanks, this is great stuff....
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

went to chinatown last night for dinner.  headed to the blue mountains on a bus tour today.  we have a free dau tomorrow.  the skies are clouded over and there has been a light drizzle all night.  it looks like a typical san francisco winter pattern.