7 days till we leave for australia!

Started by alantani, July 11, 2012, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

still trying to catch up on pm's, e-mail, parts and reels!  gotta pack sometime in there as well.  i also have five 12 hour shifts at the hospital this week.  ugghhhhh!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

usncporet

Isn't this the way it's supposed to be before you take off on a relaxing and fun vacation?  ;D

conchydong

Have a great time. I know that Peter is excited that you will be visiting him. Oz is one place that I also want to go to someday.

Nessie Hunter

Relax......  It will all work out..

Have fun!!!!
Take Lots of pics for us that Live vicariously through others!!! 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

i just send an e-mail to jack erskine as well.  will be be spending some time in cairns.  it would great to meet him, and to also do some fishing. 

kamuwela

redsetta

Have a great trip Alan.
Quote...will be be spending some time in cairns. it would great to meet him, and to also do some fishing.
Good luck - will look forward to a report as I'll be there in September. ;)
Bon voyage, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dave Bentley

Have a good trip to my homeland. Pity you are missing the best side of the country, the left is much better than the right.

Enjoy
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

6 days to go. have a safe and wonderful trip...

alantani

haven't even started packing yet.   :-\

Alto Mare

Have a great trip Alan. Don't forget to pack a couple of reels for the long flight, that folding tray should do the job keeping the parts together ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

forget the packing
all you need is an aussie 3 piece suit
shorts ,singlet(black)thongs
leave the rest to the girls

alantani

finally got through all of my emails!!!!!!

now for the pm's.   :-\

broadway

Alan,
      I wish you and your family all the best on your adventures in OZ!
Ps- Notice which way the water turns in the toilet when ya flush... pretty cool!
Stay safe and tight lines,
Dom

wallacewt

what are you suggesting broadway,alan stick his head in the bowl and have a loo k