For Sale $64.99 ea: 416 Stainless Steel Heat Treated 4:1 Gear Set for PENN 113H

Started by Black Pearl, January 22, 2013, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Alan, got the gears in today. In a word  " BEAUTIFUL ". Hope to get the time in the next couple of weeks to get them installed. Thanks again for doing all the work.

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

BMITCH

I hope the jigmaster gears turn out the same. If so I'll be ordering more than one set.

Black Pearl

Quote from: BMITCH on March 27, 2013, 08:51:02 PM
I hope the jigmaster gears turn out the same. If so I'll be ordering more than one set.

Don't worry. You know I only use the top quality material. 

thinket

hi alan,

installed the 113h gears. ...smooth as butter!! feel & sound sleek.  well done.

thanks,
ralph

Black Pearl

Quote from: thinket on March 27, 2013, 09:13:22 PM
hi alan,

installed the 113h gears. ...smooth as butter!! feel & sound sleek.  well done.

thanks,
ralph
Hi Ralph,

You are fast!.... Have fun!

Thanks,
--Alan

LuckyFish

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

rianS

Black Pearl

Latest News!!!!!

The pre-order price $48.00 will be valid until 05/01/2013. The 113H main production gears set will be finished on 05/07/2013. So, I maybe able to ship out this gear set by middle of May. There are a lot of people have dropped me an email stating that they can not wait to have their hand on this gear set. Now, those 17 members who received their order recently must feel very lucky!!!!  ;)

borchcl

Hi Alan,
Could you put me down for a set of these too? (I just asked for a set of 114h's a bit ago)
Thanks

Black Pearl

Quote from: R46chevy on April 01, 2013, 06:06:06 PM
Where do I send the money?

Hi there,

No payment is required until the product is ready to ship. I don't like to hold on other people's money while I don't have the product on hand.

The 113H gear set will be ready to ship out by end of May, and I will send you a PM. Don't worry!!!

Thanks,
--Alan

Alto Mare

I was finally able to install the new gears.
The tolerance is very tight on these, They feel smoother than accurate and Newell.
I also did a little stress test, I'm not sure you coiuld see it, but here is a shot of the stock stand

it got bent all out of shape.
The gears performed nicely, I did remove them to take a closer look and everything looks good

I'm very happy with these gears.
Thanks again Alan.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mario1966

BMITCH

Sal, they need you to test transmissions in cars. Then for sure we would know if they work under load or not. Your T&E are top notch. Thanks for doing all that.

Bob