PENN 114H GEAR SET. WHO WILL BE IN???

Started by Black Pearl, January 24, 2013, 07:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Well, since I have the resource working on the 113H, so I am going to check with them on the 114H 3.25:1 gear set in 316 stainless steel material.

Yeah, it will be in helical cutting gear. Let's see what my guys have to say.

I will do my best to come up with a good price on a set.

Let's see how many people want this 114H gear set.

People raise your hand if you are interested!!!!!

Thanks,
--Alan

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

George4741

viurem lliures o morirem

Makule

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

TomT

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

suitekids

I'm in for a set for sure, and If you need a New Set of Accurate 3:25-1 for the 6/0 to make exact copies, I have a complete set if that helps you and the guys....Dan

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Quote from: suitekids on January 24, 2013, 11:07:17 PM
I'm in for a set for sure, and If you need a New Set of Accurate 3:25-1 for the 6/0 to make exact copies, I have a complete set if that helps you and the guys....Dan
Hi Dan,

I  might have to take on that offer from you. I will let you know when it is time to send those Accurate 3.25:1 gear over. I will return back to you. It has to wait after the Chinese New Year long holiday, then I can send those gears there.

Thanks,
--Alan

Alto Mare

Quote from: Black Pearl Fishing Tackle on January 24, 2013, 11:35:13 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on January 24, 2013, 10:59:43 PM
Will you also be offering the 13-115?
We can check that in the later time.
You would already be 50% into it when making the 114H's, all you need is the pinion.

Lots of Penn guys coming out of the woodwork here ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

RowdyW

slgriffiths

I'd be up for a couple - don't really need the extra speed, would rather probably prefer the original 2.8 to one, in stainless. The strength is a plus. Simon

BMITCH

I would like a set when there up.

Bob ( New Jersey )
luck is the residue of design.

coonhound

Definitely.

Will Alan get a SS gear sleeve made for the 114h?   ;D