9/0 Frame Kit

Started by broadway, December 16, 2013, 02:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Hey Crew,
    Tom has given me a progress report that I'd like to pass on...
The frames will be shipped to me by the end of the week. At that point I'll post a "Come and get it" topic,
so you can PM me your order and shipping info.  I will also post the set price at that time.
Due to my work schedule I will only be shipping on Thursdays or Fridays during the week, but if you need a rush delivery
I'll do what I can.  Hope you guys are as excited to see Tom's creation as much as I am!
For those of you who sent me a PM or posted their order on this topic, please refresh my memory when the time comes.
Thanks,
Dom

Shark Hunter

I'm refreshing your memory NOW Dom! :o
Thank You for the update. Silver for me. :P Very Excited about this! ;D
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Refreshing...one silver please.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Bryan Young

That is a beauty Tom.  Kind of making me wish I had a 9/0 reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

They are a dime a dozen Bryan. ;)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

I have access to a few new ones in Hawaii, but what would I do with that reel over here?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 06, 2014, 09:42:53 PM
I have access to a few new ones in Hawaii, but what would I do with that reel over here?

Rockfishing... ::)  ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Hahaha, I do just fine rock fishing with my Abu 6500C3 with 20# braid and my ProGear 255 with 50# braid for larger game.

Shark Hunter

I'm sure Albert could show you the way. ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Hey Dom..... REFRESH !!  ;D ;D
I'm in for a black one bro.

This frame will keep the inner trim rings, right?

p.s.- I hope all your heaters are working!  and keep an eye on the older folks around  ;)

broadway

Bryan,  We could always use another reel... why ask why? ;)
Erik, Yes, inner trim rings are still necessary. It's gonna get medieval out tonight!
Thanks
Dom

Shark Hunter

It warmed up to Zero here today! The wind chill was only -25 F last night. 8)
That's Medieval enough for me! :P
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Thank god you guys don't live in Minnesota ! 

Daron, It's still not as cold as the Freeze Bowl in '82 is it?  ;D
remember that? hahahaa  I was there with my dad.... that was medieval..especially for san diego!

bluefish69

Eric

It was +4 at JFK Airport this morning. Wind was blowing 20 - 35 MPH. Can't wait for the Super Bowl.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: erikpowell on January 07, 2014, 09:31:09 PM
Thank god you guys don't live in Minnesota !  

Daron, It's still not as cold as the Freeze Bowl in '82 is it?  ;D
remember that? hahahaa  I was there with my dad.... that was medieval..especially for san diego!

I was a Junior in High School Eric, but Yes, I do remember. I think yesterday was as cold as it been since that day.
Right after we lost the playoff game to San Diego on Sunday is when The temps started to drop. Once it gets below 10 degrees or so, it doesn't matter. Its still cold as Hell! :o
Life is Good!