9/0 Frame Kit

Started by broadway, December 16, 2013, 02:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Bill,
   I haven't received them yet, but Tom tested them on the H2 series and they will work.
Thanks
Dom

saltydog

I want some hotdogs, I will probably have to be put on the list for frames too.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Bunnlevel Sharker

Long as i get that fat pa check next wensday im down for one  ;
Grayson Lanier

erikpowell

Quote from: bluefish69 on January 10, 2014, 04:32:58 AM
What do I do with these Coney Island Hot Dogs that I have in the freezer now?

Mike

Hi Mike,   
you could drop em off at Dom's! .... so he could run a promo ... 9/0 & Nathans ! Free shipping   ;D ;D

erikpowell

Quote from: saltydog on January 10, 2014, 04:09:20 PM
I want some hotdogs, I will probably have to be put on the list for frames too.

;D ;D

Dom,

Can you engrave my frame the Coney Island Special   ::)

broadway

Erik,
    I'm not a fan of dogs, and you wouldn't  like them too much if I sent them with the frame  ;D
Thanks anyway,
Dom

broadway

Hey Crew,
    Just wanted to let you guys know that the frame has about another week until it gets to me, due to the anodizer be backed up.
It should be complete this upcoming week and shipped to me late in the week.
I will let yas know as I get the updates.
Stay tuned and thanks for your patience,
Dom

Alto Mare

Sounds good Dom, can't wait to get my hands on them ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

erikpowell

I'm singing the Heinz Ketchup jingle too.... ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

And the theme from Jeopardy Begins, or is the the Jaws theme. da.......da.......da....da....da...da...da..da..da.da.da.da.da.dadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Legal Bill

Broadway,

I was not clear.  My 9/0s are not the graphite frame models, just the old style posts.  But they were made in China, not the USA.  I just don't know if the later Chinese made 9/0s would work with these frames.  I don't know why they would not, but people criticize the made in China Penns, so I just assume there is some difference.

JA_Angler

At the risk of being sent to Angler's hell, what would be tougher, this frame with L2, this frame with made in USA of recent vintage, or a Daiwa 900/910? Drag grease for all of course.

broadway

Bill,
   I understand your question and some parts are different between the original and L2 versions but none that effect the outer dimensions that I know of.
JA,
   I never fished or owned a Daiwa 900 or 910, but think you'll find this adequate if not equivalent.
I bet if you "tank" it, it will be better... And it's already better because it's a senator;)
Thanks
Dom