Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

Here is one "Just as I found it " I got it with a first gen 12/0 with box and a 16/0 Ocean City 616 with the box and a pull handle on it !! Enjoy !  John Taylor

1badf350

Good God that is about as perfect of a reel as you can get. Just WOW
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Sharkb8

Maxed Out

Ok folks, nothing to see here but good job of photoshop. Slowly back away from your computer and forget you ever saw this reel  ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reeltyme

John, I believe in the 4th photo I saw a speck of dust in the lower right hand corner. By looking at that reel, if I didn't know better, I would swear you went to the factory and carried it home! Fantastic find!!

Wompus Cat

Yep you need to have that one ...... Bronzed  ;D
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

broadway

Man, Don't get better than that.
Real nice package, John.
Lets see the 12/0.   If it's in that kinda shape, Wow-ee!
Best
Dom

milne

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 14, 2021, 12:01:17 AM
  Ok folks, nothing to see here but good job of photoshop. Slowly back away from your computer and forget you ever saw this reel  ;)
HaHaHa, that made me chuckle...

Agree with everyone, that is an astonishingly great conditioned reel right there....   :o

Thanks for sharing John,  Beautiful reel...

Col

54bullseye

Thanks for comments !! I will post the 12/0 in a couple weeks !  John Taylor

Donnyboat

By gee Mr eye, you have a good eye, what a great find, thanks for posting, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

54bullseye

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 14, 2021, 12:01:17 AM

LOL !!!!!

54bullseye

Okay last post for a while for me !! Nice day so I dug out the 12/0 and took some pics ! This one has seen a bit of use so not the condition of the 16/0 but still pretty darn nice !  Enjoy and Ted, Dom, Chris, Col and whoever might have something cool POST IT !!!     John Taylor

Maxed Out

Seriously ?? How is anyone gonna post something "cool" when you post pics of a 1st year boxed 12/0 with no front lugs and pencil knob handle ?? My stuff next to yours would be like a truckload of gold nuggets next to a pile of dog poo
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!