Still here - but need to thin out

Started by biggiesmalls, October 24, 2017, 12:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: biggiesmalls on October 24, 2017, 12:38:59 AM
.........and the new girlfriend isn't helping either ;P

............ and a beautiful girl aren't helping my fishing schedule.

Quote from: biggiesmalls on October 25, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
... Good news is... She's into fishing. She can stay around... For now ;)

now you are confuse, first she isnt helping ( you said it two times) and later that she's into fishing, girls make us feel that way, shes not into fishing boy, its a trap like the Boss said.

this is my wife with 8 months pregnancy from 7 years ago, you can tell, she's into fishing (before that and still)
The Baja Guy

Caranx

Girls come and go, and get you into trouble.
Reels come and....... never complain and needs very little maintenance.

Donnyboat

Hi Drew, some good advise, keep your hands on the PENNS, & of the girl friend, then your safe, & still plenty of time to fish, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

MarkT

Reels don't care if you get a new one and take it out instead. Girl friend's... not so much.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Caranx

Quote from: Caranx on October 26, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
And easy to upgrade!

Man, where is this thread going to? Lol 😂 check the compass reading...

Decker

Quote from: steelfish on October 25, 2017, 11:31:42 PM
this is my wife with 8 months pregnancy from 7 years ago, you can tell, she's into fishing (before that and still)

Quote from: MarkT on October 26, 2017, 03:46:15 AM
Reels don't care if you get a new one and take it out instead. Girl friend's... not so much.

Girlfriends will put you through the washing machine, but a wife is the key to a family.  Fishing tackle is not family.  "Check the compass," is right!   Happy wife, happy life! :o  ::)  ;D  :D  ;)  :)

Rancanfish

I am the smartest out of this group.

NO COMMENT.   See?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

alantani

Quote from: Caranx on October 26, 2017, 07:50:29 AM
Quote from: Caranx on October 26, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
And easy to upgrade!

Man, where is this thread going to? Lol 😂 check the compass reading...

south, and a little too fast.  yeah, randy's the only smart one of the bunch. 

gstours

Hey Dude We feel for you. ;)  some of us have been thru what your feeling.  Follow your heart,  no getting in making rash descisions ok?  ??? Keep the penns,  years later you,ll still have them.  You can hawk them when you get low and need a bus ticket.   otherwise not much else to say other than your only going thru a temporary part of your life.  You gotta be pretty smart or you wouldn't post here!   Things could be a lot worse! :-\
    Most of the largest and best fish ive ever taken was when I had my wife along.   Maybe I had something to prove to myself?
  All said what your fishing for is a good woman!  Those are hard to find.......   Trust me.   Thru Thick n Thin! Better or Worse???? ::)

Gfish

Quote from: Decker on October 26, 2017, 12:18:39 PM
Quote from: steelfish on October 25, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

Girlfriends will put you through the washing machine, but a wife is the key to a family.  Fishing tackle is not family.  "Check the compass," is right!   Happy wife, happy life! :o  ::)  ;D  :D  ;)  :)

"Happy wife, happy life". Sooooo much eaiser said than done. And the things that make her happy change alla time...?... "If you loved me, you'ed know why I'm not happy". "But I do, and I don't know why, ...oh, well".  Gave-up beggin long ago 'cause it's just game that she won't spoil for herself by tellin me straight-up. Fish are eaiser to figure out.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gfish

Quote from: gstours on October 27, 2017, 01:30:59 AM
 Hey Dude We feel for you. ;)  some of us have been thru what your feeling.  Follow your heart,  no getting in making rash descisions ok?  ??? Keep the penns,  years later you,ll still have them.  You can hawk them when you get low and need a bus ticket.   otherwise not much else to say other than your only going thru a temporary part of your life.  You gotta be pretty smart or you wouldn't post here!   Things could be a lot worse! :-\
   Most of the largest and best fish ive ever taken was when I had my wife along.   Maybe I had something to prove to myself?
 All said what your fishing for is a good woman!  Those are hard to find.......   Trust me.   Thru Thick n Thin! Better or Worse???? ::)

I really liked the straight face on the guy graphing stuff on Allen's video post. I'da been laughing at my own stuff all through that funny, but pertinent, lecture.
Checked back for it. Am I losin my mind? Video's gone? Was it ever on this thread?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

yeah, i pulled it.  it really was kinda offensive.   :-\

Gfish

Perhaps. Wouldn't try'n show it to my Wife 'er Daughter.

What would a woman's graph for boyfreinds/husbands look like? Lines for: communication, mutual interests, caring, sensitivity to needs, and ahhh, probably more but I can't think of 'em. Negative stuff'ed be interesting: ego, crudeness, insensitivity, lack of communication, lack of emotional depth...
Gfish

oc1

Yeah, but it was REALLY funny Alan.  Parhaps not relevant , but the guy's presentation style was great.
-steve