Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefish69

Well that's nothing like you sent me.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Sorry Mike,
Everyone has their own ideas about a Plinth. Ted just took this one to the extreme. ;D
Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Much better pic Daron.

I feel like I accomplished a nearly impossible task............finding a good use for a couple plastic jigmaster spools :D

Nessie lives !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Penn Chronology

QuoteMike, beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing it with us. Now, since I always say it as I see it, I'm not crazy about that white shelf. the one one the right is awesome, with the over sized brackets, but the white one has to go...sorry Wink Grin.

Sal, that white shelf was left over from a job I did the week before. I just need a place to put it, so I threw it on the wall and it stuck. Sometime in the future I will change it to a another color. I am color blind, so I really never give color coordination much consideration. Next time I will consult my decorating team, better known as my wife.
            My wife never enters my office. All the fishing reels just confuse her. I like it that way. ;)

Alto Mare

:D :D...I was only joking with you Mike, I joke with people I really like ;).
Sal,
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Very cool piece of driftwood... The reels are the icing on the cake.
It would be cool to know of the travels that piece of wood took to make it all the way to Kentucky.
Enjoy your reel serpent, Big D! ;)
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on March 07, 2015, 06:08:19 PM
Very cool piece of driftwood... The reels are the icing on the cake.
It would be cool to know of the travels that piece of wood took to make it all the way to Kentucky.
Enjoy your reel serpent, Big D! ;)
Dom
Hey Dom it drifted in from Fukushima.   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Penn Chronology

[quote Cheesy Cheesy...I was only joking with you Mike, I joke with people I really like Wink.
Sal,][/quote]

Good to know, Thanks Sal but you are right, the shelf belongs in the bathroom........................ :D

Big Tim

zerofish

Unutt

Quote from: Penn Chronology on March 06, 2015, 05:34:27 PM
QuoteNice collection Mike.

Is that a Gewehr 98 you have there?
The rifle is a Japanese Arisaka Type 38 with the Bayonet. Small caliber version.

If you run out of ammo, it makes a great club. :)

If you need another bayonet for it, I can probably find one around here somewhere.

I can support the Gewehr 98 also, if that becomes an issue.

So many reels, so little time.

Penn Chronology

Wow, I never saw so many in one place.

Unutt

You are looking at 1/2 of one shelf out of 9 shelves.  I have a few bayonets.  And helmets.  And fishing reels, of course.  My wife calls this room the museum.  She is not saying it in a nice way, mind you.
So many reels, so little time.

Three se7ens

almost twins:  9/0 with silver dom-tom frame and a 4/0 with tiburon HLW frame

Alto Mare

Very nice Adam, I'm surprised you didn't make a custom handle for that 113HLW.
I see the 9/0 is ready for action, are you going anywhere?
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.