Loose Bridge Stem on the Jigmaster

Started by franky, April 01, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: Aiala on April 08, 2014, 02:37:25 PM
I decided to keep my 500S reels in their original classic configuration, [/img] ;D

~A~

My 500S will return to that condition today.

I'm thinking about picking up some parts and make a 501 with a 500S right side plate and a standard left side one.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

Quote from: Keta on April 08, 2014, 03:00:35 PM
I'm thinking about picking up some parts and make a 501 with a 500S right side plate and a standard left side one.

That would be way sweet... but can you get a standard left plate to match the 500S red?   ???

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Keta

I've never seen a standard Jigmaster that shade of red and will probably use one of my late model black sideplates.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 08, 2014, 12:20:40 PM
Not really Sal. I think if you are going with a Blue frame, You need a Black Reel. Black and Blue. ;)

Good, more for us ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

I was wondering if these are available for order yet from Black Pearl? Also, will the double dogs require that the Jigmaster's bakelite plate be drilled? (I haven't done that before... yikes!  :P)

~A~

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Aiala here you go...

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=8737.195 look for Black Pearl's post. it will be available next wed 16/04/2014...

Aiala

Mah-valous! Many thanks.  :)

Do you know if Black Pearl has given any indication of the price?

~A~