Northeastern US - Snows a'Coming - Philly to New England...

Started by El Pescador, January 23, 2015, 10:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Quote from: bluefish69 on January 23, 2015, 09:59:41 PM
Yes Wayne also in my direction. J.F.K Airport

Mike

While blustery snow conditions are in the works for NE US - Philly to New England,  we here in San Mateo are looking at 70+ degrees over the weekend AND I know how much you all enjoy the open Hawaiian Shirts Dominick enjoys displaying,

I'm thinking about traveling to his home this weekend, Camera in hand, and snap a few shots for all you to enjoy 8) 8)

Or PayPal me some $$$ and I'll stay home!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Shark Hunter

Stay Safe guys! Sal, Mike, Dom, Harry and Mitch. I think all I'm going to get is rain on Sunday.
Wayne, Please, no pics of Dominick in his unbuttoned shirt! :D
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Quote from: El Pescador on January 23, 2015, 10:14:30 PM
Quote from: bluefish69 on January 23, 2015, 09:59:41 PM
Yes Wayne also in my direction. J.F.K Airport

Mike

While blustery snow conditions are in the works for NE US - Philly to New England,  we here in San Mateo are looking at 70+ degrees over the weekend AND I know how much you all enjoy the open Hawaiian Shirts Dominick enjoys displaying,

I'm thinking about traveling to his home this weekend, Camera in hand, and snap a few shots for all you to enjoy 8) 8)

Or PayPal me some $$$ and I'll stay home!

Wayne

I sit here all day in GYM Shorts no shirt. I do reel repairs dressed like this so my clothes stay clean. If your lucky you might find a few Gray Hairs in your reel as a bonus. So the open shirt is ok. No I don't do pictures.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

RowdyW

Down here in SE Florida all we have to shovel is lots of sunshine. I think it's supposed to be the usual 78-80 degrees tomorrow.

wallacewt

50 DEG yesterday nth oz
39 deg at my place,no rain for couple months
to hot to fish.

BMITCH

Yeah, they said 4" to 8" tonight through tomorrow. That ain't so bad. We really have been fairly dry so far this season. Some people up north had a load of ice. We missed most of that. Been fairly cold though. So much so Dominic in a Hawaiian shirt might be worth the 70 deg. And sunshine. ::) :D
luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

Mike,
That is a little too much information brother! :o
Rowdy, shovel some of that sunshine my way! It got up to 37 degrees in my neck of the woods today and that is good enough.
Home is where my family is. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: bluefish69 on January 24, 2015, 12:59:17 AM

I sit here all day in GYM Shorts no shirt. I do reel repairs dressed like this so my clothes stay clean. If your lucky you might find a few Gray Hairs in your reel as a bonus. So the open shirt is ok. No I don't do pictures.

Mike
I received some smoked salmon from Ted, along with some other goodies. That salmon is to die for, great job Ted ;).
Today was my neighbor 82nd birthday, so I decided to bring him one of the package, Ted sent enough for an army.
When he answered the door, he was in his underwear, I couldn't eat all night ::).
So Mike, Dominick and some other old farts here, Please, keep your clothes on ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Unutt

Gonna be ugly here in Dallas, too.  It is supposed to get down to 40 tonight.  High is only predicted to be 61 tomorrow.  I have the fireplace blazing away.  I may not turn it off until it hits 70 on Monday.
So many reels, so little time.

alantani

hey, if you guys are gonna post here, you've gotta put up some pictures.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on January 24, 2015, 07:54:04 AM
hey, if you guys are gonna post here, you've gotta put up some pictures.   ;D
No Boss, you don't want to see those ::).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Here ya go fellas enjoy the view of NJ Mid state at 6:30AM

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

BMITCH

I dunno, 6" maybe 7" and still coming down but I think the worst is over. Now I hope that snow blower starts  ??? :)

luck is the residue of design.