Penn Peer 309

Started by Alto Mare, March 01, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fIsHsTiiCkS

Sal,

You are a good man for doing that for her! Solid reel!

Newell Nut

Fred, thanks for the offer on the handle. I found a black one in my Penn parts box and I also found a rubber paddle handle.

Sal, We got it all covered and Laura is very excited after seeing the picture.

Thanks guys,
Dwight

Alto Mare

Dwight, the reel is on its way to you.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

That combination will be awesome...I can just picture it...One of a kind combination.

Sal, you are good man.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Newell Nut

If the USPS works out right we may have pics Saturday. We have not been out for a while and everybody is getting cabin fever.

Thank you Sal, you are a kind hearted gentleman.

Shark Hunter

Good Job Sal! You have a Heart of Gold buddy! ;D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Thanks for the kind words guys, I usually like to do these in a quieter manner ;D.
Dwight, it might happen, I sent it priority mail and it's due in by Wednesday.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Mattman NZ

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 02, 2015, 10:25:06 PM
That combination will be awesome...I can just picture it...One of a kind combination.

Sal, you are good man.
X10 - Quite a nice dip job on those plates Sal - never thought of doing that -

Penn Chronology

Here is how the handle will look in black. Sal, you are not the only person that likes crazy looking reels.................... ;)

I think in the future we should make this 112H a tank.

I think we are shopping in the same store............................................. ;D

Dominick

Sal you are scoring points from everyone.  Thanks on behalf of Laura.  After this generous gesture I would like to see Laura join this site so she and Aiala can gang up on us.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Penn Chronology on March 04, 2015, 12:41:33 AM

I think we are shopping in the same store............................................. ;D
haha! yes I believe so Mike.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Dominick on March 04, 2015, 12:50:18 AM
Sal you are scoring points from everyone.  Thanks on behalf of Laura.  After this generous gesture I would like to see Laura join this site so she and Aiala can gang up on us.  Dominick
I will mention this to Laura. She is not mechanical at all but a fishing nut just the same, NRA member and has a carry license.

Aiala

Quote from: Dominick on March 04, 2015, 12:50:18 AM
After this generous gesture I would like to see Laura join this site so she and Aiala can gang up on us.  Dominick

That sounds like an excellent idea!!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

fIsHsTiiCkS

txangler81

How sick would that look with a red anodized spool :o